The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just returned from the night shift. It's 7AM. Unfortunately I ate something stupid fucking sweet so now I feel like having a beer but the only possibility is the 24/7 bar and that's like.. fuck. I have shit to do tomorrow.

On the other hand, if I got drunk a little so early in the morning, I might wake up at like 4PM and still study for the monday's exam. Something to think about.

just ripped some cds onto my computer
the 13th Warrior
Lord of the Rings - the Two Towers
The Mummy Returns
Propagandhi - How to Clean Everything
Propagandhi - Todays Empires Tomorrows Ashes

I had the soundtracks on there, just didnt have them named correctly

Man if someone were to ever call me something like that or refer to me like that Id give them a serious fucking beat down (or whatever beat down I can muster). I wouldn't care if they were bigger than me and could kick my ass. Id make sure to get a few good hits in. That shit is just unacceptable and I got no tolerance for it especially if you're a grown ass adult.

12 hour day today at work. Luckily the girl im coaching is pretty chill and likes some quiet time. Sometimes the guys I coach or whatever would talk me to death and im really just not a morning person. literally my brain doesn't start working until like 11am, anytime before then I have to remind myself to be present and not be spacey.

Racist for sure just because people who are racist don't really want to see any kind of good in whatever race they are hating on. I don't think any intelligent thinking person would say all women are dumb. However, I've seen "intelligent" people make arguments like that for race.

Physically attacking someone that isn't trying to hurt you or somebody else is lame.

I guess it's lucky that most that claim they would wouldn't.

Got back from vacation the other day. 9 days in SF and Seattle staying with friends. It was nice, especially Seattle. It had been about 10 years since the last time I visited Seattle. The city has a very chill vibe (could be the mixture of weed and weather). Our friends were great hosts. The Seattle couple has two ducks, two cats, and a dog, so they have a little farm going on. They made us duck eggs for breakfast one morning. 1200mg of cholesterol in two eggs. They were good though. The guy has also become a coffee nerd and roasts his own beans, so we got to try his coffee. We did some touristy shit. Walked around. Visited bookstores, breweries, and bars. Ate incredibly unhealthy food (see above)

Back to work...

Man if someone were to ever call me something like that or refer to me like that Id give them a serious fucking beat down (or whatever beat down I can muster). I wouldn't care if they were bigger than me and could kick my ass. Id make sure to get a few good hits in. That shit is just unacceptable and I got no tolerance for it especially if you're a grown ass adult.

Racist for sure just because people who are racist don't really want to see any kind of good in whatever race they are hating on. I don't think any intelligent thinking person would say all women are dumb. However, I've seen "intelligent" people make arguments like that for race.

:err:

Cholesterol in food isn't really a big problem. Especially coming from eggs. My in laws visited over the weekend. Ate and drank too much. Back to bread and water and eggs....and coffee.

Physically attacking someone that isn't trying to hurt you or somebody else is lame.

I guess it's lucky that most that claim they would wouldn't.

Obviously, if it's just some nut rattling off obscenities then that's different. Not saying to fight the world and anyone and everyone who says something mean to you. I'm not someone who'd physically hurt people I mean I work with the developmentally disabled, who will sometimes hit, bite or spit on you. However, people who are "sane" that target and approach someone else because of their race or whatever to insult and berate them for absolutely no reason are usually aggressive and chances are they are doing so to physically attack you. It's harassement, and Id feel threatened. Furthermore, there are just some things that warrant you standing up for yourself (or for someone else because I would not be able to sit there and see like my mom or one of my clients being aggressively threatened either for no reason).

Jimmy... There's really nothing confusing about the posts. People like Jared Taylor they have no problem admitting women could be intelligent, and I was answering Neph's question.