The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't know what can be done right now. That's what makes it so hard. I was a good fucking dad. He was speaking whole sentences at 18 months and I spent every second I had with him. I think she hated me for that, sadly.

Good on you for staying sane. I dunno how I'd go handling that. I hope it all works out at some point.

Girlfriend is coming up tomorrow. Getting set up, which means doing dishes, laundry, cleaning, and stockpiling edibles and blunts. I have a date thing later with some cougar from FL.

Got the bass and guitar tracks recorded for Peccant's next release. We head back to the studio next week to do vocals. Extremely fucking happy that I won't have to cram 5 guys burgers and fries into my shitty jeep and drive all over SW Michigan again anytime soon.

Back from first day of MAGFest. A friend from Richmond is staying over at my place. We didn't spend long at the con today, but we got in some Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat in the epic arcade room. Also watched a team of gamers doing a Star Trek bridge simulation, which was badass, and I want to sign up for it tomorrow. I also need to find out where the Starcraft tournaments are held.

We had a customer come in asking where our super glue was and an employee showed her the location. She wasn't happy with the price and asked me if we had anything else.

I asked her what she needed it for so I could suggest something else. She needed to glue her license plate registration sticker onto her car as the adhesive had worn off. Super glue seemed about the only thing we sell that would keep it on well enough.

After explaining that to her she ended up buying it, no problem. She asked me if I would mind gluing the tab to her plate for her so she could use the bathroom real quick.

Not a problem I thought. She told me what kind of car it was (Hyundai) and pointed to the right side of our store.

I go out and glue the tag to the plate and go back in. As I walk in she comes outside and thanks me for the help. I go in and think nothing of it, but before I went back to the office I notice she gets into a different car than the one I glued the tag to. Turns out I got the Honda logo confused with Hyundai...

Hopefully she doesn't get pulled over ... nor the person whose car I glued the tag to.

Krig: it's definitely the bomb. Though, i heard they don't make it as spicy as they would normally in other states that are closer to mexico, like Texas or something. But it's awesome here nonetheless and like every supermarket sells guacamole here, so I'm into it.