The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

FTFY. Also, tex-mex fucking sucks. Whenever I'm in Texas I stick to barbecue and burgers.

It's been a while since I had authentic tex-mex so I can't really comment, but I remember liking it.

To be honest, as long as there's cheese and beans somewhere in the meal I'll eat it.

My roommate is gone and he got a call from the management office that there were undirected noise complaints but I'm guessing it's because my lady and I were listening to my turntable too loudly last night.

Did muh taxes. Didn't really have any withholding and didn't have hardly any taxable income either so I pretty much cleared the EIC.

I'm just waiting on my 1099 and I'll be filing shortly. I am expecting about $2000 less back than previous few years, but since I'm no longer taking out loans for my schooling I'm okay with that.

I'm just waiting on my 1099 and I'll be filing shortly. I am expecting about $2000 less back than previous few years, but since I'm no longer taking out loans for my schooling I'm okay with that.

Yeah, I don't care about not getting much back since I haven't been handing any over. I hate having to wait on W2s and 1099s though. I'd like to be able to file on New Years and be done with it (or not at all #inmydreams)

Mine will be going towards paying off my graphics card and the rest into my savings since I'm going to be moving within the next year hopefully and will need as much as I can have put away.

Man one day ill try mexican food from Cali.

My taxes came in on Friday, i was thinking about throwing half of it to my loan and the other half to save for MDF. But what i might actually do is just keep those checks and then deposit them for MDF like i did last time because fuck Sallie Mae.

Unless you have something like capital gains/rental property/etc, Turbo Tax et al makes e-filing pretty simple. Is your father still claiming you as a dependent also?

2k less? How do you get so much money back? I got like 1800 back, at most, each year I was in the service.

And those communists took like 10-12k from me each year as well

2k less? How do you get so much money back? I got like 1800 back, at most, each year I was in the service.

And those communists took like 10-12k from me each year as well

Last year I got something like 3k back because I was able to claim my student loans, but since I'm on grants now I can't.