The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Krig: it's definitely the bomb. Though, i heard they don't make it as spicy as they would normally in other states that are closer to mexico, like Texas or something. But it's awesome here nonetheless and like every supermarket sells guacamole here, so I'm into it.

Maybe that's because a lot of the Mexicans in New York are actually Puerto Rican.

Ugh, it's late. Some asshole on another forum kept me up telling me about a volunteer web dev opportunity they may have for me.

By coincidence, I talked to someone else earlier tonight who also expressed interest in finding volunteer work for me.

Here's hoping something conveniently falls into my lap soon. I'm still too bogged down with other shit (mainly apartment searching) to go out of my way to find a replacement for my current volunteer gig that's running out of work.

Why there? School?

Its where my partner and I have decided to start our own lives together until we can afford to live somewhere in the PNW.

It is a really good area for a couple starting off on their own - rent is pretty cheap ($508 for a 1 BR apartment or so on average), there are three good schools fairly close together, and the city itself is really nice with plenty to do, but a short drive outward and you can find quiet quite easily.

Its where my partner and I have decided to start our own lives together until we can afford to live somewhere in the PNW.

It is a really good area for a couple starting off on their own - rent is pretty cheap ($508 for a 1 BR apartment or so on average), there are three good schools fairly close together, and the city itself is really nice with plenty to do, but a short drive outward and you can find quiet quite easily.

Cool, that seems like a decent plan, except I wouldn't want to live in North Dakota or Northwest Minnesota for too long. Once you feel like you're able to move, MOVE, don't get complacent.

I fucking got trashed with my dad last weekend. Usually I can drink fifteen beers to myself no problem, but after that I was hungover as fuck.

Yeah that was my day yesterday...Me and a buddy killed a 30 pack, while spinning records all night. I was only mildly drunk.

It was the weed that put me over. Always a stupid decision that I never care about in the moment...

Crushed a 6 pack of Belgian beer and a couple bottles of wine last Friday during my marathon of the LotR extended trilogy. Was pretty wiped out the next day, but I'd normally be much further gone if it hadn't been for how much I built up my tolerance over the winter vacation. I don't see tolerance as any mark of pride, rather as something that keeps me from having fun and makes me pay more to get drunk.

They're shutting down all of Massachusetts tomorrow, including the MBTA. Hope you have enough beer.

Just split a 22 oz. Southern Tier chocolate stout with my wife, and we have some Jack's Abby and Dogfish Head waiting for us tomorrow (along with ingredients for Old Fashioneds and Moscow Mules).