The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Apparently the song is a cover of a song about Brigette Bardot, who was a sex symbol as well as animal rights activist back in the day, but has been tied to groups like National Front in the last couple of decades. Also this:

In 2008, Bardot was convicted of inciting racial/religious hatred in relation to a letter she wrote, a copy of which she sent to Nicolas Sarkozy when he was Interior Minister of France. The letter stated her objections to Muslims in France ritually slaughtering sheep by slitting their throats without anesthetizing them first. She also said, in reference to Muslims, that she was "fed up with being under the thumb of this population which is destroying us, destroying our country and imposing its habits". The trial[38] concluded on 3 June 2008, with a conviction and fine of €15,000, the largest of her fines to date. The prosecutor stated that she was tired of charging Bardot with offences related to racial hatred.[7]

I like a few tracks off the Lemuria/Sirius-B double album, but for the most part my love of Therion is, as mentioned, restricted to the first three albums.

Man, I look like shit lately. I really don't take care of myself at all, inside or out. I don't feel like shit because of my lords and saviors red bull and pot but these 12 hour work days are starting to take their toll.

Fuck it, looks gotta fade eventually and I love dat chedda.

shit music but those are some attractive european women with nice breasts. if they were whores and i bet some of them are i'd fuck them.

zabu of nΩd;10970285 said:
I bet you also hate Dream Theater and Opeth

I actually like Opeth, and used to like Dream Theater.

Dont really have anything against DT now, just not something I find myself listening to all that often anymore.

Mathiäs;10970289 said:
Or any band with actual substance or songwriting ability

Just saw this now.

Are you serious? Please post some examples of recent Therion that has "actual substance or songwriting ability".

Are you serious? Please post some examples of recent Therion that has "actual substance or songwriting ability".

That would be pointless. You would automatically dislike it for being operatic and therefore "cringe-worthy". There is plenty of substance and songwriting ability. Maybe this one won't make you cringe as much, if you get past the intro:

Last edited by a moderator: