The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The T's infrastructure must have deteriorated since I've lived there, or else I haven't depended on it to commute when I lived there, growing up. That's crazy to my ears regardless.

I attended a lecture tonight given by somebody in my department. I went to a bar beforehand and got pretty heavily buzzed. Turns out I'm much more articulate in posing questions and engaging in academic discussions when there's some Dionysus in me than when stone cold sober. Maybe I should present conference papers under the influence...

Need I remind you of that presentation I gave after crushing 5 beers and some Irish coffee at 9 am?

Damnfaggotfuck this string quartet is giving me goosebumps. I'm such a fucking nerd.

Reminds me that the campus pub opened again today. I will have to have a beer there tomorrow driving lesson or not.

Enjoying this surprisingly awesome salsa.

7874205637_full.jpg

I don't get cheap whiskey because my bullshit grad student salary barely gives me enough to purchase groceries and cheap beer than it does dumb whiskey. Oh, I forgot the whores.

I just went and had a jam with a band for the first time in years. Kinda noise rock/surf rock/punk stuff. I bought a Fender Jazz recently and slung it low and pounded it with a pick. It was fun.