The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I think I've said it before, but I pretty rarely (read: less than annually) get anything more than a sniffle, and I credit it in part to sucking it up and beating the rare sickness I do get without pharmacological aids.

I normally have two or three colds per winter, but this one I've so far suffered not one (knock on wood). I came close once or twice, but managed to fight them off before they really took hold. I suppose that explains my apparent immunity subsequent.

I've booked an appointment for a job interview. It's only for a couple months but it's what I'll study in college (if I make it) so I'm pretty excited. :)

I've booked an appointment for a job interview. It's only for a couple months but it's what I'll study in college (if I make it) so I'm pretty excited. :)

What kind of work?

I'm going to the doctor today. Whatever sinus shit I've been dealing with off and on for the last week isn't going away. This will be the third sinus infection I've had over a three month span so antibiotics are probably what's needed at this point.

When I'm sick, I always have weird dreams. Last night (thanks to the black metal vote thread and conversation on Facebook), I had a dream that Beherit were doing a U.S. arena tour and playing everything from The Oath of Black Blood. I was waiting in line to see them at Madison Square Garden :lol: