The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Nursing a hangover and reading some articles in Schmidt's living room. We knocked back many a beer last night, went to karaoke night at a local bar in his college town, but the place was so crowded the bar closed before our names came up. That and we had to walk all the way back in sub-zero cold because the fucking DRUNK BUS had a child booster seat in it and thus could not accommodate us in addition to the people already riding it. But we made it back and watched Spartacus and Married with Children.

Came down with a fucking cold a few days ago after being outside for a prolonged period of time trying to get my wife's car out of a snowbank. She was sick for over a week before that, and I prided myself on not catching whatever the hell it was. I typically have a pretty strong immune system; but the cold can fucking sap your energy. We spent a lot of time digging her car out, and then pushing/rocking it, and I fell down multiple times, got snow under my gloves and coat. It doesn't help that her parking spot is right on the edge of the lot, so the plowmen pile everything up right in front of it. Bastards.

On that topic, this winter is fucking miserable and ridiculous, at least in New England. Usually there is one major snowfall and then a manageable amount for the rest of the season. Not this year. Mother Nature is being a tempestuous bitch.

On that topic, this winter is fucking miserable and ridiculous, at least in New England. Usually there is one major snowfall and then a manageable amount for the rest of the season. Not this year. Mother Nature is being a tempestuous bitch.

Think of all the snow you got last winter. It's not unusual to have a lot of snowfall there. They're called nor'easters for a reason.

Think of all the snow you got last winter. It's not unusual to have a lot of snowfall there. They're called nor'easters for a reason.

That may be true, but we've had three snow days already this semester, and the T has been in shambles. The city didn't suffer so much last year, and it's making everyone miserable. I don't know if we were just unprepared or what, but it feels like much worse than last year.

Ein didn't you live in Buffalo for a bit? How can you be sad?

I grew up in Buffalo. Being a northerner by birth doesn't make one automatically happy for winter. :bah:

Didn't get to go to that aquarium last Sunday because blizzard, and now they're booked solid for like a month :(

But its supposed to be in the 40s this weekend so I think we're hitting this outdoor range called Pontiac Lake Sunday. $4 all day to shoot guns, let loose my bow, and throw some knives. Its basically Disneyland.

I don't remember the last time I had a major illness. I haven't had to take a sick day from work for 5+ years as a result. Since I've been out of college working full time, I've taken maybe 2 sick days.

I usually take one sick day a year. Other than that, I normally just work through sickness mostly because I have no one to cover me and I don't want the guys I job coach to do something silly, get fired, or miss out on a day of work if they can't travel.

I'm so glad I didn't do my taxes online. 80 million social securities have been hacked from Anthem and scammers are stealing people's taxes and information through Turbo tax.

Shout out to all my So Cal brothers and sisters baking in these high 70's, low 80's winter weather.

:kickass:

:kickass: I love it.

Anyone else get hammered and just hate everything? And everyone?

Fuck.

I used to be a mean ass drunk. Nowadays i'm usually pretty chill and happy after i knock down a few drinks. Nothing beats spinning a few killer albums while drinking. I also love "playing with my animals" when i'm buzzing ... lol.