The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Speaking of hecklers.... I'd have to say the most boss comedians in that situation that I've heard are Bill Burr and Joe Rogan.

I'm so fucking over both bible thumpers and raging asshole atheists. Both are equally intolerant. I could really date an atheist or theist as long as they aren't over the top assholes and/or uptight and obsessive about it...

Also yes. Anyone who gives too much of a shit in general is intolerable.

A fractured my heel jumping off a van before.

We could start a club for people with stupid foot injuries.
sounds good!

So the podiatrist said I need Bunion surgery. Not going to happen.
3 weeks of just sitting at home. No movement.
2-3 more weeks of sitting maybe at work. (I dont sit at work, I stand)
Either way, im getting a second opinion. I dont believe that the Bunion deal is why my foot is hurting.

I like one movie with him so it's nothing special. But it rarely happens in Sweden and he's a very liked actor so it's always something.

Man everyone is a gym rat now. Focused on getting that gym bod and butt.

I'm over here eating chipotle, chips and guacamole at 1 in the morning. #yolo

You are my soul mate Cammy. I'm sitting here putting cheese slices on nearly rotten hamburger buns and eating them plain while slamming PBRs and blasting dirty black rock and roll. And I have an assignment due at noon tomorrow. #yolo

You are my soul mate Cammy. I'm sitting here putting cheese slices on nearly rotten hamburger buns and eating them plain while slamming PBRs and blasting dirty black rock and roll. And I have an assignment due at noon tomorrow. #yolo

Fuck yeah. Match mate in hell. I often cut off the bad parts of bread and just eat them too. :lol: Beats wasting! You barely sleep though, so i'm sure that assignment will get done eventually.

Black Orifice: Yeah, i absolutely love Jeff Buckley. One of my all time favorite musicians and honestly just the type that could just hum and it was musical. Very talented, a real shame he died. Shit did he really? That must've been one hell of a show, I'm jelly too. When the album Grace was released I was only 4 years old, aka no chance since i believe he died a few years after that in '97.