The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Bummer. How did you hurt yourself?

Crazy liquor/cheeseburger party.
No, that's not it. :p

I hurt myself the most epic of ways...... you ready???.....

Kicking a wall to knock snow off my boots.
Instead of using the sole of my boots to hit the wall, I didnt rotate my foot enough and it was all foot.
Im fairly positive that's how I hurt myself.
Total fail :(

No, that's not it. :p

I hurt myself the most epic of ways...... you ready???.....

Kicking a wall to knock snow off my boots.
Instead of using the sole of my boots to hit the wall, I didnt rotate my foot enough and it was all foot.
Im fairly positive that's how I hurt myself.
Total fail :(

A fractured my heel jumping off a van before.

We could start a club for people with stupid foot injuries.

So I was mailing some invoices with my boss's 17 year old daughter today, odd facts came to light. She's a big Night wish/Epica etc etc fan so we kinda bonded on general metal discussion awhile back, and she's pretty 'goth' with good taste in movies and television and stuff. I kinda always thought awwww, she reminds me of a more girly version of myself when I was her age.

Then come to find out she hates the advancement of science and technology because she believes the rapture is coming soon, and all those things are a sign of mankind's increasing satanic leanings. I was pretty dumbfounded. I kept my cool because job and I don't argue with people like that but I'm gonna have to be more careful about how I talk to her. The whole family is pretty religious really. Good thing I'm the kind of atheistic sinner who keeps their mouth shut around religious folk.

She said she won't listen to anti-christian music awhile back and I figured ok that's whatever, I can dig on that and not recommend any satanic tunes. But hating the advancement of science and technology is a whole different story. I don't think we can be homies.

And I'm very tolerant of religious people usually, more than most folk I know.

I wouldn't be able to be friends with someone with beliefs so backwards either. It'd actually probably make me mad.

I'm so fucking over both bible thumpers and raging asshole atheists. Both are equally intolerant. I could really date an atheist or theist as long as they aren't over the top assholes and/or uptight and obsessive about it...

He's a funny dude. I don;t think anyone can make that debate funny. As soon as I hear the words God and atheist within 10 words of each other I do an about-face

I could careless except when either side goes to the extreme like Draele was talking about, then I start tuning out.

Dude, speaking of Jim, did you see the time where he got punched in the face by an audience member?