The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Windy and cold. Had to grab a few things from the store.
Now I'm home and pooping. Going to drink some whisky, take a shower, then maybe get naked with the woman.
Fuck tomorrow being Monday

Went out and bought some CDs at Academy and Disc-O-Rama. The weather got shittier so I stopped for a coffee at Dunkin. I'm not expecting it but I'm hoping for better coffee this time. ;)

Luciferos: where in NYC are you camping out? There's aweaome mom and pop/small business owned coffee shops. Cafe Grumpy is good and La Colombe is too. Hope you enjoy your stay! How long are you here for?

I'm at work working outside today in this weather. Blahh.

Dude.

A word of advice, stop going to Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Coffee Bean or any other HUGE Franchise coffee shop and expect to get anything other than recycled coffee grinds labeled as "Coffee". The fact your basing your opinion of American coffee on these places is absolutely laughable.

Do a search for smaller scale/independent coffee shops in the area and stay away from these bigger names.

Luciferos: where in NYC are you camping out? There's aweaome mom and pop/small business owned coffee shops. Cafe Grumpy is good and La Colombe is too. Hope you enjoy your stay! How long are you here for?

I'm at work working outside today in this weather. Blahh.

I'm close to Madison Square Garden. What can it be 30-34th street? (I haven't localized my self yet) and I'm here until Friday. :) enjoying this beatiful city so far! It was cool to walk at the Time Square at the evening.

Dude.

A word of advice, stop going to Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Coffee Bean or any other HUGE Franchise coffee shop and expect to get anything other than recycled coffee grinds labeled as "Coffee". The fact your basing your opinion of American coffee on these places is absolutely laughable.

Do a search for smaller scale/independent coffee shops in the area and stay away from these bigger names.

Relax man, I'm just fucking around. :)

What are you talking about? America runs on Dunkin'

Dude the best coffee in America is from Dunkin'. You've seen the commericals, don't listen to these elitists snobs

Also, if you're looking for a really good burger check out Burger King. King of burgers, man

Dude the best coffee in America is from Dunkin'. You've seen the commericals, don't listen to these elitists snobs

Also, if you're looking for a really good burger check out Burger King. King of burgers, man

"Burger King, Have it your way".

Yes. And PIZZA HUT! Best pizza pies and calzones ever!