The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have to go to work today so I will try to use the time to study for a monday exam and also to watch another James Bond movie, obviously.

Agreed.

Do you still watch at all?

Sounds like you were never truly a basketball fan.

Athletic thugs?...Theres less crime/drug abuse/domestic abuse etc in the NBA than in the NFL, but...Ok. I think thats just a ignorant judgement more than anything. Go stick to a white mans sport if you are worried about "athletic thugs". NHL and MLB seems more your liking, their crime rates are substantially less.

I used to watch Chicago too, even though I hate their home court wasnt easy on the eyes. They had some solid players just a few years ago, but traded them all away.

EDIT:
What happened to Jeremy's "Shots fired" post? That shit made me smile :(

I do watch Lacrosse. Is that white enough for you?

... yup. I'm not even a Giants fan but watching Bumgarner pitch in last years playoffs was just unbelievable and by far the most fun i've had watching sports in years. I'm so glad that i witnessed what he did.

He's already one of the most dominant postseason players in the history of the game and he's like 25 lol

Yea but has he done it before and can he do it again? What he did last year was one of the greatest feats in baseballs long and rich history. IMO he started to reach his peak last year and is going to continue dominating whoever he faces for the next few years ... then we can say say hes one of the most dominant postseason players of all time.

You can already say that he is though if you look at his postseason records. Hopefully they can get there at least one more time but even if they never do he's got that locked in already.

I remember him getting rocked up by just about everyone he faced in the 2012 postseason.

But I can confidently say that he is without a doubt one of he best pitchers in the game today. And if he continues playing the way he did last postseason, i might even bump him up above Clayton Kershaw. But then we all now what happens to Kershaw in the postseason, even though his losses this year were due to managerial mistakes and not really his fault.

Just went on a 3 mile mountain bike ride and felt like my lungs were gonna explode. 3 miles?!? Fucking weak man.

This stupid fucking flu/cold needs to go away. Its a fucking lingerer.

Do you secretly have a vagina or are you being facetious?

Obviously neither of you know shit about lacrosse.

lacrosse-fight.jpg

I remember him getting rocked up by just about everyone he faced in the 2012 postseason.

But I can confidently say that he is without a doubt one of he best pitchers in the game today. And if he continues playing the way he did last postseason, i might even bump him up above Clayton Kershaw. But then we all now what happens to Kershaw in the postseason, even though his losses this year were due to managerial mistakes and not really his fault.

He never got rocked lol. He has been good pretty much his entire career.

Mathiäs;10965399 said:
He never got rocked lol. He has been good pretty much his entire career.

Outside of last years postseason he has been nothing special. And what do you mean he wasn't rocked up? LOL! The Reds and St. Louis both rocked him up in '12 and his era against each of those team was above 10.00 that postseason. So how the fuck was he not rocked up? :lol:

Fuckin drunk as fuck. Let's hope I'm not hungover for work in the morning. Lmao.

Pedialyte helps with that hangover stuff.

I'm tired as fuck and trying to get motivated to get my day started. Went to a local pro (semi-pro, I guess) wrestling show last night and killed my throat from yelling too much at the "bad guys". :)