The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Depends on where I am and who I am with. I am Italian so I usually get really fun and jovial and shit but sometimes I'll turn into an asshole who will want nothing but to sit on the computer and blast Reverend Bizarre.

It depends on my situation for my drunk mood as well but the universal behavior I exhibit when drunk is my excessive hand gesturing

Had a particular night some years ago involving swinging around a bottle of rum (which never left my side) that earned me the nickname of Jack Sparrow

Laughing my ass off. I firmly believe a lot of people of the older generation (40s-50s) turn into whiny 12 year olds when they decide to fire up the internet.

I went onto the black-sabbath.com boards, and went into their death metal thread. Someone had posted Dead Congregation; cool. Another guy went on to say that the band was awesome, but their "drummer was the weak link" of the band. I mention that there is no weak link, as the band is one of the better bands doing death metal today, and this is fact.

The first guy commented back calling me an "unflushed turd" and told me to "go troll my own message board".

Why so irrationally angry? If he gets like this every time someone is told they are wrong, how does this guy even function in the real world? :lol:

Fucking amusing.

You just state your opinion as fact and come off cuntish.

When I drink, I lay around and watch horror movies and listen to music...and play with my animals. I can't think of a time I was drunk and really unhappy.

A lot of times (not all, but a lot of times), I'm right. ;)

Still, people need to understand the concept of trolling, and realize that posting things they don't agree with is not "trolling". If it were, I could have half that board reported for being a troll.

Yeah last night was a exceptionally shitty night. Was not in a good headspace.

Normally when I drink Im happy as fuck cause Im normally a happy as fuck kind of person. But not when Im shitfaced and hear that my ex was cheating on me throughout our relationship. I mean shes an ex for a reason, but that shit always sucks to hear.

I have to head to work. I have two hockey games in the laptop so that should go fast.