The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Also:

Screenshot_2015_05_07_02_04_09.png

I generally get a range between 23 and 29, which is reasonably accurate I guess, but about a third tell me that I'm a woman. tbh I'm pretty good at looking like someone with gender identity issues so I can't complain.

EDIT: Also, if the photos aren't taken head-on the results will be shit. I think they also manage to take face creases into consideration, meaning if your mouth is open or otherwise stretching your face, it will add several years. The neutral photos I take with less contrast always get me the lowest age.

I have literally thousands of selfies on my computer. Taking photos of myself, forming strong opinions on them, posting them to datamining websites to provide me inaccurate and/or dishonest feedback, and masturbating to comments made on them by forum users together constitutes its own hobby for me. Oldest I could manage was still only 31, btw.

I got kinda drunk yesterday but also had a shitton of food so I don't really have a hangover. I think I will just go to school and try passing some exam and then I'll watch hockey as the czechs destroy France and I suppose my girl wants to see me too which is fine because we like to be together. :)

I live in this cunt's constituency.

Michael-Gove.jpg.pagespeed.ce.0Dv96BPT6T.jpg

59% of the people around here voted for him, for the third time in a row.