The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hey there Brad, how's Germany and its kengaroos? We should make a movie there.

8kJbG5U.jpg

^ O.O

'mmkay.

Pagan Savior: Ohh, I see now. He's so young, i'm sure he'll be placed somewhere great. That area has a lot of good schools in general; I'm confident his education will be in good hands especially with this new beast common core curriculum these schools are adopting in the states.

Ahh yes, it was Wales! Do you think you'll be staying here as well?

@BlackOrfice: Eck. Those rodent looking things? They are probably really gamey tasting. :yuk:

Wild boar is one of the most delicious things out there. Venison is good but can be greasy sometimes (at least when I've had it). Pheasant is good too.

I'm drinking tea. Yesterday I missed a great party with my classmates because I felt sick. It's the blood pressure thing or something. Really pisses me off. Basically once the weather is "good" there's a 50/50 chance that I will feel like collapsing. It kinda makes it hard to go on with normal life if I can't go outside. Oh well.

Listening to some Beethoven. I think today I will go for a run in the evening and study some plants too maybe make some notes.

Well yeah like I've been told I'm clinically narcissistic but I don't see its relevance here.

Well colour me surprised.

Hey there Brad, how's Germany and its kengaroos? We should make a movie there.

Oh it's great! I saw one hopping down the street in lederhosen the other day! Oh how we laughed.

Everyone knows that Bogans is the hippest club in Leipzig.

I'm posting from there right now.

Been trying to get a band together. Jamming with a dude tomorrow and another saturday. I really want to get something going, it's been way too long.

Mustve just been the strength and not being used to it.

I love edibles. I have to eat them on a empty stomach or else I get a upset stomach, but man, I wish I could have edibles everyday.

For once this month, I did not have to work an insane amount of overtime. Going to get a few tall cans tonight on my way home. I got a date with my record player.

Eating weed always floors me. I did it the other week for the first time in years and I spent about 3 hours becoming one with the couch.

Mustve just been the strength and not being used to it.

I love edibles. I have to eat them on a empty stomach or else I get a upset stomach, but man, I wish I could have edibles everyday.

For once this month, I did not have to work an insane amount of overtime. Going to get a few tall cans tonight on my way home. I got a date with my record player.

Only time I ever ate an edible, it crept up on me four hours later and I started to bodybuzz like fuck. Like an electrical current going through me. I sat on the couch and I felt like waves were going through my limbs.

Three hours later I started freaking out, but during those three hours... Damn. It was good.