The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

"That bullshit" L o fucking L :lol:

They might just not hit you right. I've seen either one or two cases. They either bomb you, or its whatever. I've been a stoner since middle school, and edibles fuck me out of this world.

... yeah man, tough guy contest. :rolleyes: It seems like you've been trying to pick an argument with me for the past day or two. Go eat one of your whammy ass edibles and get off my dick bro. Most people that smoke weed(good weed at least) on a daily basis don't fuck with edibles. It's just not going to get you as high. It's also a great way for the countless numbers of dispensaries that have popped up all over the place to get rid of their garbage weed .. they just use all the shake and trimmings from their whakest plants. You walk into any of the spots here and they're going to give you a free edible with whatever you buy.

Also ... you live in Australia, i wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even know what good weed is.

"That bullshit" L o fucking L :lol:

They might just not hit you right. I've seen either one or two cases. They either bomb you, or its whatever. I've been a stoner since middle school, and edibles fuck me out of this world.

Lol, didnt you say you smoke sativas? So i'm not really surprised that most edibles get you high. If it's from someone you know, and they put a good amount of some proper shit in there than yes, it'll give you a proper high ... but no one usuasally wastes large amounts of bomb flowers jsut to make edibles.

I know a lot of people who love edibles, but none that are regular tokers. I guess i'm a tough guy for being a major pothead? :confused:

... yeah man, tough guy contest. :rolleyes: It seems like you've been trying to pick an argument with me for the past day or two. Go eat one of your whammy ass edibles and get off my dick bro.

That's quite the fantasy land you're living in there, bro. I just looked through two weeks of my posts and I haven't gone anywhere near you. Maybe you should lay off the weed.

Also HNNNGGHH OH WE DO SO HAVE GOOD WEED IN AUSTRALIA LETS ARGUE ABOUT IT

Indicas get me waaaaayyy higher. In every possible way. So taking a hit of sativa punches you in head quicker/harder than taking a hit of indica?

Sativas barely get me high, but the good thing is they never burn me out either.

*Only sativas i like are hybrids.

Somebody get TB a decadose of a Chuba Chew stat! That shit will tranquilize an elephant

So taking a hit of sativa punches you in head quicker/harder than taking a hit of indica?

Not really a head punch, but just a weird high. I'm too in my head and get some paranoia and even at times bad social anxiety, which is the complete opposite of how I am naturally, so I fucking hate the high.

Indicas just give me that couchlocked body high, then I eat and go to sleep like a fucking rock. Love it.

But the best for me is an indica dominant hybrid, just so I can get a slightly inquisitive head change, but not so much that it fucks with my chillin. I never understood people that smoke and get energized and do shit. When I smoke, I fucking chill, eat, and sleep. Fuck doing anything high.

I don't like the drowsiness, so I prefer sativas. Just gives me the cloudiness in my head rather than burning me out.

Somebody get TB a decadose of a Chuba Chew stat! That shit will tranquilize an elephant

Never heard of it. What kind of edible is it?

Indicas just give me that couchlocked body high, then I eat and go to sleep like a fucking rock. Love it.

I dont really get the whole "mind/body" thing. That couchlocked high comes hand in hand with bomb weed. Good weed gets me high as fuck(mind), which then proceeds to make me lazy and get me couchlocked(body). Most sativas barely even get me high.

I never understood people that smoke and get energized and do shit. When I smoke, I fucking chill, eat, and sleep. Fuck doing anything high.

yea same here. I like blazing when we're out and about doing things, but nothing beats smoking a fat one in your yard and just chilling out. Also, throughout the years i've learned to smoke weed and work proficiently, makes most physical labor jobs much more enjoyable.

I don't like the drowsiness, so I prefer sativas. Just gives me the cloudiness in my head rather than burning me out.

Yea, most sativas barely give a headchange ... while most good indicas get you blown out of your fucking mind. Different strokes for different folks.

I just prefer being high, to being stoned and burnt out.

I mean, sometimes being stoned is fun, but I don't smoke as much as I used to so every effect hits me ten times harder (went from smoking nearly every day for six years, to smoking once every weekend or second weekend).

It's like a little bite-sized Tootsie Roll. I used to get the Quad Dose and cut it in half. That was enough for me. However, the Deca Dose is in a world of its own. Here's what the folks at kindreviews said about them:

While most of us didn’t particularly enjoy the taste of these candies, the effects were so notably strong that our entire crew of veteran, high-tolerance reviewers said that the entire dosage was simply too much for one sitting. We’ve since tried them at a half dosage and feel that this is the optimal dosage for the majority of MMJ patients who are in the medium to high tolerance area and want a little more potency than the Quad Dose offers. The extremely long duration and overall potency is basically unrivaled in our experience with edibles… it comes on fast, heavy, and lasts longer than anything we’ve tried. Whether that’s a good thing depends on what you had scheduled for the day, as this thing is essentially a “calendar-clearer”… you’ll sit and watch any plans that were made fall by the wayside, caring very little about anything but the present and whatever is in front of your face at the moment.

Oh and I spelled it wrong. It's Cheeba Chews.

CheebaChewsProductLine.jpg

At least 50% of dispensaries carry these, if not more. A bit expensive though.