The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ohh those tootsie roll looking ones. I've had one before. Not sure if it was a widely distributed name brand like that one though. Didn't do shit for me. Only time i know im going to get somewhat of a headchange with edibles are if they're coming from someone i know. And that person took a loss and said fuck it by wasting good, proper weed on edibles. Like i said, most of the stuff that people use, especially the dispensaries for their edibles are shake and trimmings from their worst weeds. That's why just about every dispensaries gives out free edibles with any purchase.

@ Cyanide, Neph and Kaf: If you guys are ever in the North Hollywood area and want some TOP NOTCH stuff let me know. One of my buddies owns a dispensary out there on Lankershim and he'll hook you up. And while we don't have dispensaries in Pasadena(outside of a few phantom ones), just about everyone i know here grows ... so if you guys are around here, hit me up.

-------------

What a disgusting lookin' day it is. :(

I really find drugs to be total shit. The effects just aren't "good". I suppose it could just be a combination of my emotional state when taking them and the specific batches of stuff I took though. I don't really get people who's lives revolve around taking them though, I wouldn't class that as life. Speed comedowns are absolute bullshit as well. I think I'd rather have a weeklong hangover than another speed comedown. Alcohol is another load of shit though. I kind of conditioned myself into drinking it in social settings and occasionally alone, but it really is mostly gross to me and I cannot behave when drunk. Cigarettes are just boring gross tasting turds.

Antidepressants seem to do something quite good though, but as they're slow to work it's hard to know how much of it is just my moods changing over the long term. Ecstasy did just make me happy, actually, now that I think it. Still, it isn't amazing.

I don't understand S&M. Above me I see about a dozen drug-addled deviants yet the thought of beating ya'll in public with a bamboo cane doesn't make me dick hard at all.

?

I really don't understand that post. S&M is mostly for people who have crossed wires and see violence as part of love somehow. I don't really get it. Some of it, maybe a bit. I can see why women are into it.

Most people into the hardcore S@M stuff have deep-rooted psychological issues. People who are into as a complement to bdsm play, which is totally healthy and sane.

I feel like dog shit. Whenever I get sick, I get all the symptoms at one time. On the plus I very rarely get sick.

I don't know that I'd even call it a sign of psychological issues. It's just stupid. Sexual intercourse is intended to be a reward to entice male humans into working hard in a capitalist system to satisfy their female partners using purchased physical items. Punishment is the opposite of a reward system. It's just stupid. S&M is dumb. One of my biggest fantasies is walking on a couple engaged in casual S&M and beating them violently while maintaining absolute flaccidity. When they're dead I could reward myself for a deed well done by masturbating over their corpses, but I would never mix the two.

Hate being sick too. I have allergies and my eyes keep itching me, but I'm trying not to scratch them. Blah.

Also, since im too lazy to find the bitching and whining thread im just going to bitch here instead. So a friend of mine had bought me and my ex VIP tickets for this year's MDF. I really don't know why and truth be told I felt really awkward that he did because I didn't really want to be obligated to have to spend a bunch of time with him. But whatever I figured I'd just pay him in booze and be over with it. So he tells me (maybe a month ago) that he's behind on his rent and payments and can't go to MDF after all, so he's selling (two 4 day passes-- idk why he bought two of those but whatever.) I told him Id give him the money for the two VIP tickets he bought because I felt bad and just figured that was the right thing to do. I also hooked him up with a friend of a friend who needed a 4 day pass. Now he's asking me if I know anyone else and then tries to dump the other VIP ticket (the one he bought for himself) on me. Like are you fucking serious? I didn't want the dumb ass tickets in the first place, but fine I'll give you the money for the ones you got for me (that I didn't ask for)...But I'm not made of money and refuse to take the other one. I have my own expenses too. His explanation is like, "oh but you could give it to a friend." Umm... No. Like find someone to sell that damn ticket to and stop being lazy. Jeez. You really can't be nice to people man then they just want to throw everything on you. Ugh. /endrant

If you think BDSM is dumb, wait till you find "financial domination" and "forced bi". That's some fucked up bullshit. Some poor, sad old cunts sat in crusty diapers in basements.

Also, since im too lazy to find the bitching and whining thread im just going to bitch here instead. So a friend of mine had bought me and my ex VIP tickets for this year's MDF. I really don't know why and truth be told I felt really awkward that he did because I didn't really want to be obligated to have to spend a bunch of time with him. But whatever I figured I'd just pay him in booze and be over with it. So he tells me (maybe a month ago) that he's behind on his rent and payments and can't go to MDF after all, so he's selling (two 4 day passes-- idk why he bought two of those but whatever.) I told him Id give him the money for the two VIP tickets he bought because I felt bad and just figured that was the right thing to do. I also hooked him up with a friend of a friend who needed a 4 day pass. Now he's asking me if I know anyone else and then tries to dump the other VIP ticket (the one he bought for himself) on me. Like are you fucking serious? I didn't want the dumb ass tickets in the first place, but fine I'll give you the money for the ones you got for me (that I didn't ask for)...But I'm not made of money and refuse to take the other one. I have my own expenses too. His explanation is like, "oh but you could give it to a friend." Umm... No. Like find someone to sell that damn ticket to and stop being lazy. Jeez. You really can't be nice to people man then they just want to throw everything on you. Ugh. /endrant

Yeah that's all kinds of awkward and straight up irritating.

That's why I hate gifts in general. The moment I am on friendly enough terms that they offer me gifts, is the moment I know I'm in too deep. Not worth the stress.

I don't know that I'd even call it a sign of psychological issues. It's just stupid. Sexual intercourse is intended to be a reward to entice male humans into working hard in a capitalist system to satisfy their female partners using purchased physical items. Punishment is the opposite of a reward system. It's just stupid. S&M is dumb. One of my biggest fantasies is walking on a couple engaged in casual S&M and beating them violently while maintaining absolute flaccidity. When they're dead I could reward myself for a deed well done by masturbating over their corpses, but I would never mix the two.

:rolleyes:

You know, there's this children book idea that giving gifts feels better than receiving them, and well, I can't say I agree. I fucking hate giving gifts and I hate choosing them and I hate the feeling when people receive them and I just want it to be over tbh.

The thing with receiving gifts is that you know you're going to be expected to give back later anyways.

If you're hedonistic Czech (redundant I know), maybe. If you have a soul you'll realize that when someone does something for you, you are now in their debt until they decide to cash in on it. Not necessarily a 1-for-1 trade either, at least that way you would know what you'll be paying back. Oh no. You receive a $25 gift card and now you're obligated to let your homosexual friend touch your dick that weekend.

If you're hedonistic Czech (redundant I know), maybe. If you have a soul you'll realize that when someone does something for you, you are now in their debt until they decide to cash in on it.

The sole fucking concept of gifts is the opposite.

Not necessarily a 1-for-1 trade either, at least that way you would know what you'll be paying back. Oh no. You receive a $25 gift card and now you're obligated to let your homosexual friend touch your dick that weekend.

You were abused. That doesn't change the concept of gifts.