The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I suppose there are a few reasons to consider that kind of "progressivism" now. Nuclear weapons, globalisation and whatever else means human history is now kind of singular, so it could be argued that we have to now have a singular value system and from that I suppose some will say there can't be a WASP elite or whatever. My issue with the last part is there is far more of a an ashkenazi elite in America nowadays anyway, they're like half of the billionaires and behind half of the campaign contributions, but are like 2-3 percent of the pop. Anyway social science about privilege, power, minorities etc that whitewashes that is retarded and pointless. Also, it remains to be explained how there can be a society without a value system. Even if ebonics became an indicator of being upper class, that would simply be an inversion, a bit like when French became dominante in conquered England or how the alawites in syria became the dominant group after being a disliked poor minority for most of their history.

I'm Ashkenazi by heritage and work in finances. My great grandmother speaks Yiddish.

Stereotypes, eh?

I think you'll find the only people here that I harbor anything resembling hate for are Technical Brutality, JAGE, and on occasion The Butt.

If you get feelings even remotely similar to hate, over what I say on the interwebs, that's sorta sad tbh. :lol: Sorry.

When it's so cold that you go to take a piss but you don't want to touch your dick because your hands are like ice so instead you "look mum no hands" the shit and just end up pissing all over the bowl and floor.

So me and the ex are done. For good.

She tried claiming I abused her to the cops. I'd never do that to anyone, much less her. She can get fucked, and as of the first she no longer lives here.

She can start packing her shit.

So me and the ex are done. For good.

She tried claiming I abused her to the cops. I'd never do that to anyone, much less her. She can get fucked, and as of the first she no longer lives here.

She can start packing her shit.

Dude. Tell her to kick rocks already.

If she still doesn't get the message put her shit on your lawn. You said you guys were done weeks ago.