The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Played in a midnight poker tournament that somehow got 100 people in it. Got 11th and didn't cash. Friend managed to min cash somehow. Kinda sucks, fun night though. Haven't been up this late in forever. Time for zzzzs

My Cayenne pepper showed der erste flower. Now it's gonnu bloom as fuck and then the fucking super-hots.

Caps are good when you pluck them and eat them as a whole on the spot. It's the full experience. Dried shrooms are nice for getting the experience (I always have them in a tea when they're dried), but nothing beats them when they're juicy.

Caps are good when you pluck them and eat them as a whole on the spot. It's the full experience. Dried shrooms are nice for getting the experience (I always have them in a tea when they're dried), but nothing beats them when they're juicy.

Shit man by caps I mean capsules, sorry.

Never tried them in tea, might give that a go.
Tonight I'm making a big ass spaghetti bolognese with them.

Bought tickets to Oaxaca for two weeks this summer. I'm going to be doing a two week Spanish immersion course in which I live with a local family. I'm nervous as my Spanish is really, really sparse, but also super excited for the experience.

Just got a new computer and I was pumped to try out some games but nothing's working right. The computer's fine it's just these shitty torrents, I hope.