The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'll post some pics of my new crib when I move in and get settled as well. Nothing says badass like Downtown Dekalb. But hey, at least I'm like 40 feet away from my favorite bars in town.

This is not going to be good for my liver, wallet, or my studies...

Realizing that I'm becoming a functioning alcoholic. I spend all afternoon working on my article I'm hoping to publish, then 5:00 rolls around, I order a glass of wine and read Homer in Greek for the next two hours, then come home and drink the rest of the night watching Netflix. This is becoming my daily routine.

I think you'll be fine. I'm on day two of self-imposed sobriety (only because I could theoretically be tested on Thursday, and I don't know what sort of magical Jewry they might possess), breaking my usual routine of getting off work and drinking a 12-pack of cheap swill while watching dork movies and reading even dorkier philosophy. I haven't really had a craving for a drink yet, it just makes sleeping harder and makes my nicotine cravings skyrocket.

Basically what I'm saying is that if a complete drunk like me can give it up for a bit without much of a problem, I'm sure you can do the same if you ever feel the need to scale back.

my tolerance is pretty damn high from dabbing so regular pot doesn't really get me stoned, unless I smoke a shit ton. I still like it though, because the high is different. It's best when I have both at my disposal.

also helps that I can get 2 grams of shatter for the same price as 1 gram from most dispensaries.

wuoe97A.png

Dabs are terrible things that I can't imagine anyone could enjoy

you probably took too big of a hit. you gotta treat it like hard liquor; take a very small dab and wait 5 minutes, just like you would sip on whiskey.

i understand why a lot of people don't like it though, it can be very intense especially if you're not a daily smoker.

Not to be rude, I still like to smoke about once weekly (used to smoke a few grams daily for years), but if the most potent bud doesn't get you high anymore, maybe its time to smoke less?

Again, not meaning to be rude, do what you want, but for me it just sorta seems silly to go for the harder shit when I could simply smoke less and my tolerance would slowly lower itself from there. Cause what happens when dabs don't cut it anymore?