The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

A couple years ago I could go through a quarter myself, in about 45 minutes to an hour. It was ridiculous.

Not to be rude, I still like to smoke about once weekly (used to smoke a few grams daily for years), but if the most potent bud doesn't get you high anymore, maybe its time to smoke less?

Again, not meaning to be rude, do what you want, but for me it just sorta seems silly to go for the harder shit when I could simply smoke less and my tolerance would slowly lower itself from there. Cause what happens when dabs don't cut it anymore?

No, pot still gets me high, just hash oil gets me higher for less money. I can spend $40 bucks and get high as shit for 2 weeks when $40 of good weed will only last me 3-5 days of semi-heavy smoking. I couldn't get as high as often as I do if I only smoked good flower, I would run out of money, as I don't have a job yet.

No, pot still gets me high, just hash oil gets me higher for less money. I can spend $40 bucks and get high as shit for 2 weeks when $40 of good weed will only last me 3-5 days of semi-heavy smoking. I couldn't get as high as often as I do if I only smoked good flower, I would run out of money, as I don't have a job yet.

I guess I'm biased cause I've had a steady job for just under a year now, but I've seen some dab videos today and it just seems... too intense. I don't see it as something I would ever enjoy. Give me expensive top-grade bud any day.

if you haven't already, check out videos of people smoking an entire gram at once, it's so stupid that it's entertaining. it's pretty much the marijuana equivalent of downing a bottle of everclear

^Yep.

Actually, I got really stoned yesterday with a volcano. Potheads don't seem to fucking stop. It was like blunt after blunt and volcano hit after volcano hit. I got to my friends house at like 5 and didn't realize it was 11 o clock until my alarm went off (I set a "leave early alarm" when I go out so i wont overdo it, but most times i ignore it anyways).

Weed fucks with my head a lot. Makes me analyze everything being said, clearly understand people's intentions (which sounds awesome but it sucks because you pick up on some douchey undertones) and just really paranoid. Also, all that thinking makes you tired.

Give me alcohol, i just want to party and bullshit.

I prefer pot in all honesty. Drinking causes me to black out and piss people off, cause I realized that unless there is a finite supply of booze, I drink until I literally start puking. I'm a very irresponsible drinker.

Last time I went to the bar down here I was twelve beers in before I walked in, then had a beer there, and got kicked out.

The time before that it was fifteen or so before I walked in the door, then one beer there before I got kicked out for "stumbling".

I'm learning to cut back. A six-pack from now on should probably do me well. Maybe then I'll be able to go to the bar and actually NOT be asked to leave.

Stuck at work until 8am only to come back tomorrow to do it again, but hey my first Saturday and Sunday off in quite some time so that's nice.

Drinking a thousand beers before the bar is like easy-mode. You are only cool if the bar likes you enough to allow you to BRING IN your own fucking case of beer. Then, you've reached legendary status.