The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Been doing errands all day. Just finished updating my resume and typing up a cover letter. I actually have a question. I have to resign from my position tomorrow (to give them two weeks) but I applied for 5 days vacation…. is that bad? I mean last week was my first vacation in two years and I had 14 days so…. I decided to use them before I left. I don't think its terrible but my mom said I'm not technically giving them two weeks, even though I've applied for these days like two month ago.

Made Japanese curry for dinner today, cleaned up my room some, and am now going to get frozen yogurt.

Productive enough day.

Realizing that I'm becoming a functioning alcoholic. I spend all afternoon working on my article I'm hoping to publish, then 5:00 rolls around, I order a glass of wine and read Homer in Greek for the next two hours, then come home and drink the rest of the night watching Netflix. This is becoming my daily routine.

Realizing that I'm becoming a functioning alcoholic. I spend all afternoon working on my article I'm hoping to publish, then 5:00 rolls around, I order a glass of wine and read Homer in Greek for the next two hours, then come home and drink the rest of the night watching Netflix. This is becoming my daily routine.

Same. I'm trying to drink tea and sparkling water when I want a beer. I'm also switching to wine during the week

Same. I'm trying to drink tea and sparkling water when I want a beer. I'm also switching to wine during the week

Been in the same boat. Quit for a couple months but back to drinking mixed drinks in the evening and splurging on the occasional dry-hop IPA. Decaf black tea occasionally substitutes but....

Packing for a move is really disheartening when you work 9am to 11pm every day. This Saturday, fleeing the nest for the first time. I even have an energy bill in my name.

Will post pics of my wicked crib when alls said and done. Is there a cribs thread? Because there should be.