The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Minus their feet.

bazinga-the-big-bang-theory-33926500-600-600.jpg

Fuckin beat. Been moving into the new place for like three days now and only the kitchen and living room aren't filled with boxes.

Gotta say, its looking pimp as fuck though. I don't think I could live with someone who doesn't have the same taste in rustic horror decor as I do. My dead animal collection is very important to me, and between the various specimens and his man cave gun/western decor, its kinda the coolest apartment I've ever seen.

Plus our two coffin bookcases he built... I want to have sex with them.

Carpe, I want to see pictures of the new place with the decor!

I'm filling out my new teacher application and writing yet another essay/personal statement. This must've been like the bajillionth one. I really hate writing about myself. Just fucking hire me.

My lyfe right there. I haven't even checked my faculty e-mail in like a month because it probably has like a million messages from profs and thesis committee members wanting to ruin my summer with their research and autism...

My lyfe right there. I haven't even checked my faculty e-mail in like a month because it probably has like a million messages from profs and thesis committee members wanting to ruin my summer with their research and autism...

Yeah the mails. I don't open them for like 14 days even though I was the first one to message. Last time all I needed to do was to write a one sentence e-mail to one of the teachers and I procrastinated for two weeks. I finally did it yesterday. And well, now there are two other e-mails in the queue.

I have a meeting with my thesis supervisor tomorrow though and I need to show some progress. :bah:

Let's try to focus on that kind of shit today Michael. I will write at least two paragraphs of schoolwork and send the emails.

Jamming some rad BM, answering emails, might play some Pokemon in a bit.

The lady in my life is teaching gardening at an all girls' school and I'm gonna go see what she's grown so far later today. Dunno if it will be as titillating as Onder's Pepper, but I won't sell it off quite yet.

Jesus. That's the thing I dread most on Monday morning is opening my email. I try not to check over the weekend, but I do. Oddly enough, it's when I don't get emails from students that I become a little concerned. "Are they doing well or not doing their work?" Hmmm