The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Are these the ones you ordered?
shorts-too-short.jpg

Lookin good Ozz!

Today I went to a posh cheese shop and bought gorgonzola and rochebaron. The gorgonzola is pretty much rotting.

Taped up holes in my shitty air mattress. Maybe it won't fully deflate halfway through the night tonight and leave me with shitty back pain.

I keep seeing girls with shorts like that. Girls who would look great in normal jeans or shorts that weren't cut so that half their arse is hanging out. It's not a good look. Ozzman pulls it off pretty well though.

I think it's odd that I'm going to be a teacher in a few months and I still fucking get carded for the movies. Saw Ex Machina and was carded. Wtf. I don't look like I'm under 18.... Fucking NY laws are dumb.

Pretty much memorized the entire world map in the past 48 hours. Why did I feel the compulsion to do this, I don't know.
Hey man did you see Rush yet?

I keep seeing girls with shorts like that. Girls who would look great in normal jeans or shorts that weren't cut so that half their arse is hanging out. It's not a good look. Ozzman pulls it off pretty well though.

It's hard to find them in my size

I think it's odd that I'm going to be a teacher in a few months and I still fucking get carded for the movies. Saw Ex Machina and was carded. Wtf. I don't look like I'm under 18.... Fucking NY laws are dumb.

I've been carded buying R18+ shit at a JB Hifi by young ladies that look barely older than my fucking beard, which is pretty big and grizzly.
Does common sense even exist anymore?

I've been carded buying R18+ shit at a JB Hifi by young ladies that look barely older than my fucking beard, which is pretty big and grizzly.
Does common sense even exist anymore?

She must've thought you taped it on or something. :lol:

Im convinced people in our generation don't look at other people too closely (unless it's a picture online).They just glance and get a general gist or something.

She must've thought you taped it on or something. :lol:

Im convinced people in our generation don't look at other people too closely (unless it's a picture online).They just glance and get a general gist or something.

Well it's either that or their minds are elsewhere.
I read some study recently that said people today, on average, are more distracted than their older co-workers and that social media and higher education schedules are a big factor in this.

Don't those signs always say "We card anyone that looks younger than 30"? Maybe it's not legally-enforced for people to do that, but Idunno.

Arrived home just now to some ebay parcels, wet from the rain and considering they've been there all day and it's now night I'm surprised they aren't water damaged/stolen, my neighbourhood is a piece of shit.

iuH38as_zpsgwcujbo9.jpg

The last book I needed to complete my William King-era Gotrek & Felix collection, fucking keen to read the shit too, also a Conan The Barbarian film pin and a Trouble patch.

Boring shit but, fuck it.

im 30 and i get carded all the fucking time. i got mad at an old walmart cashier lady for refusing me alcohol when i forgot my id. "I'LL GET IT FROM MY LIQUOR STORE THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT!"