The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Spent a good portion of my day voice acting for a presentation. Then the few hours putting together a study guide for my cohort for the math CST and splitting it into folders by topics. What a pain in the ass. I hate organization but once I'm locked in on that it takes me literally FOREVER, because I get really OCD about it. I still wasn't satisfied with the final product but I got to give my brain a rest by drinking some whiskey and listening to some metal.

Tommorow I'm meeting my supervisor so I better write at least one more paragraph tonight. Tomorrow afternoon I might get drunk a little.

I feel like the range of girls I would fuck is increasing. I wouldn't mind tapping a bigger ass for example, something unthinkable to my younger self. There were two girls in a bar yesterday and hell, they were kinda dumb and one had two little kids and also fake tits, the other was just dumb, and I thought, well, what the fuck, if I had no girlfriend on another level, yeah I would probably try shit. I had to leave sooner so I didn't have to take the fake-titted one home because it turned out she's my neighbor and she was horny as fuck and the father of her kids left and that was all kinda scary, and I bragged about that to my girlfriend today so she sees I'm a good boy and shit.

I scared my favorite bartender girl from my favorite pub because I told her about being an eyebrow expert. She immediately left all things behind the bar as they were and ran to the toilet to check her eyebrows in the mirror. She's ginger so you can't really see her eyebrows anyway but I told her they were fine. We then talked about eyebrow esthetics for a while. I was complaining about the other bartender chick, I mean, her left one is a little more to the side and I just can't forgive a thing like that. Other than that, a fine body in a tight black dress. Not bad.

EDIT: Didn't seem very talkative though. A Slovakian.

In a bar, reading and drinking and waiting. Sky news are showing gunshot victims from tunisia being wheeled around. I go on sites like liveleak so idgaf, but it's always seemed odd to me that people bitch about games and films when this is on news channels in the middle of the day.

Just popping in to say that I'm so ready for a gay bachelor/ette. And man how awesome is gay divorce court going to be?

All jokes aside, this is awesome. America is always late to everything but I suppose better late than never.

Not as late as us. Our current government will probably abolish gay people's right to vote shortly. And women's. And anyone who isn't rich.

First time smoking a sativa in months. I practically forgot what it was like lol. I missed it, as it's just too hard to get anything done when you smoke indica.

Just popping in to say that I'm so ready for a gay bachelor/ette. And man how awesome is gay divorce court going to be?

All jokes aside, this is awesome. America is always late to everything but I suppose better late than never.

True progress would be the end of these fuck awful programmes. All pseudo reality and 'talent' shows are fucking terrible. The people that watch them piss me off.

Not as late as us. Our current government will probably abolish gay people's right to vote shortly. And women's. And anyone who isn't rich.

Jeez what the hell is going on over there? fascist regime took over? I know nothing about Australian politics and you'd think if they had a really backwards government you'd hear about it here... But America seems to rarely report things unless it's about America.

Tagradh: trust me I don't like reality tv shows either. They take the jobs of actors. However, I can appreciate a funny episode here and there, and I do watch judge Judy put people in their place with my mom a lot.

Well currently, Australia forces everyone to vote iirc. Already pretty "fascist" as far as I'm concerned. I think restricting the vote is a great idea, although the parameters might need a little more thought than "derp, not teh gayz!".

People vote for handouts for themselves and taxes on the "Other" when put to referendum, and vote for politicians who promise the same when they can't vote for that directly. The less people that are able to engage in that, the better.