The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Mathiäs;11023018 said:
Struggling. Don't want to anything on my medical records or to get on anti depressants but at this point I'm not sure what else to do. Fml.

Counseling and get involved in some volunteer work maybe?

I've had clinical my whole life and I've always been able to deal by doing things like that, though I've never had counseling. I'd need a referral to afford it tho

Well yeah. I'm actually at the point where I'm worried that he's going to fuck a lot of shit up long term. He's not only fucking up relations with other countries and making us look like absolute assholes to the United Nations regularly, he's also bringing in laws that will censor the internet and censor people speaking out about the government. And the "opposition" aren't even opposing half the shit he's doing.

On top of all that he's also fundamental in keeping us in the stone age in regards to our internet service infrastructure.
I'm seriously considering migration just thinking about all of this.

:lol: Dickhead indeed. It baffles me that people like that still exist let alone get approval rates and are able to run for office. I do look forward to the day those ideologies (and people) become extinct.

I don't have any free time. I took 6 hours doing a lesson plan. 6 hours. Oh and did I mention I'm teaching summer school for fucking high school math. I'm the worse with math and I still count with my fingers! My program placed me there... And I just have no other choice but to deal. Gotta teach myself beforehand and this takes forever. On a good note, one of my stipends came in soooo time to splurge on some school supplies to use in the classroom. What is my life.

Rewards card. Run all your normal purchases through it and then pay it off. My brother and I have been doing this for a few years now without an issue. He is flying on the cheap all the time with an airline miles card and I'm saving for a mega family vacation.

It's a slightly higher APR than the basic I applied for, but I didn't think those points would rack up THAT well. Maybe I'll consider it when they call back. I thought it'd be like CONGRATULATIONS HERE'S YOUR ANNUAL $20 GIFT CARD!

It's a slightly higher APR than the basic I applied for, but I didn't think those points would rack up THAT well. Maybe I'll consider it when they call back. I thought it'd be like CONGRATULATIONS HERE'S YOUR ANNUAL $20 GIFT CARD!

Well you don't have to worry about the APR if you don't carry a balance. When I say run everything through it I mean everything. Power bill, phone bill, car insurance, etc. Depending on your normal annual budget and the discounts you can get via the points on hotels, its not at all unreasonable to be able to afford a free week at a decent hotel somewhere after a year or so.

satan

think how many hollywood movies there are in which retards and rough and ready people either save the world or get pretty close to that level. Massive jawlined dumbasses in space etc.

Ok

Well there's definitely a "left". Democracy only becomes illusory when the result is not acceptable.If everyone can follow twitter trends then whoooooo democracy.

Righteo

On top of all that he's also fundamental in keeping us in the stone age in regards to our internet service infrastructure.
I'm seriously considering migration just thinking about all of this.

Don't forget his super progressive views on climate change and renewable energy.

Got the house to myself this weekend.
so im watching Road House

So good.

:lol: Dickhead indeed. It baffles me that people like that still exist let alone get approval rates and are able to run for office. I do look forward to the day those ideologies (and people) become extinct.

The main reason he was voted in was because the Labor party (our supposedly more left wing major party) fucked themselves in the arse with infighting and leadership spills. I always thought there was no fucking way that Abbott could possibly win an election.

drinking Stone IPA
before I was a whisky freak I sort of only liked Stouts. I drank whatever, but I loved me some stouts.
Now since the whisky revolution, I love IPA's a shit ton.

about to watch John Wick and drink beer.

drinking Stone IPA
before I was a whisky freak I sort of only liked Stouts. I drank whatever, but I loved me some stouts.
Now since the whisky revolution, I love IPA's a shit ton.

about to watch John Wick and drink beer.

:kickass:

Whenever my fiancee is gone for the weekend, I do basically the same thing: IPAs, meat, and 80's Arnold Schwarzenegger movies

Conan the Barbarian, both Terminators, Pumping Iron, The Running Man, Raw Deal, Commando, Predator, True Lies, Total Recall.

Just tore my second pair of shorts in as many weeks. I hope he'd be proud.