The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

shorts ftw

worked in the other house all afternoon
water leaking so I got on the roof and blackjacked some shit
tore out wet insulation and put a fan on the wet area
fixed a hole in a gutter
and the gf worked on the plaster walls and ceiling

^ this guy right here. :kickass:

I got hired by my first choice school! Woohoo. Come September I'll be teaching special education for 7th and 8th graders :) at a middle school 20 minutes away from my house. Woohoo. Right now teaching algebra at a summer school and that's going okay. It's really hard to get the kids motivated... Some of them been in that class for the last 3 years...

Awesomeness happens when you don't have to spend a shit ton of time on your hair and can actually invest time in other things. Though I miss my mane :(

^ this guy right here. :kickass:

I got hired by my first choice school! Woohoo. Come September I'll be teaching special education for 7th and 8th graders :) at a middle school 20 minutes away from my house.(

I already found a class photo for this place; you'll be teaching a different class, of course, but this will help you get the feel for it:
esGqo.jpg

Won a contest of skill, but I feel annoyed at certain types of people, particularly those older than me who play with an anal propensity yet are not even knowledgable. Anal tendencies backed by nothing in terms of knowledge or ability appear as a manifestation of poor sportsmanship and insecurity. Grow the motherfucking up. I can't help that your genes and/or education and/or habits have left you unfulfilled and in a midlife crises.

Well special education people usually don't have like an intellectual disability. They'll have like emotional disorder, a learning disability (dyslexia or dysgraphia), ADHD, idk a bunch of stuff but like their intellect could still be in tact. It's just that they don't learn in the same ways as other people. Most times you'd probably won't be able to pick out a person with a learning disability from another. I know a girl who use to read upside down. And when sea trying to read faster she flips the book and reads it upside down since it's easier for her to comprehend. Idk the mind works in crazy ways but yeah a lot of them don't have anything physical wrong with them.

I have a learning disability and other shit. I'm on SSI and get 833 dollars a month.

Well special education people usually don't have like an intellectual disability. They'll have like emotional disorder, a learning disability (dyslexia or dysgraphia), ADHD, idk a bunch of stuff but like their intellect could still be in tact. It's just that they don't learn in the same ways as other people. Most times you'd probably won't be able to pick out a person with a learning disability from another. I know a girl who use to read upside down. And when sea trying to read faster she flips the book and reads it upside down since it's easier for her to comprehend. Idk the mind works in crazy ways but yeah a lot of them don't have anything physical wrong with them.

I love them all.

My brother has a learning disability and he was in one of those classes.

You just have to be patient with the fuckers. They're wonderful people, just have to be patient with them sometimes.