The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Maybe it's not the same everywhere in fact I'm sure it's not but I have a vivid memory of being sent to give a teacher of an LD class a paper and just being horrified by the classroom. It smelled like shit and they were watching spongebob and the room was destroyed. Desks look like they had been mauled by wild animals and they had worksheets on them of like 5x7 times tables. These weren't the kids with autism or Down syndrome or whatnot though, they were put in much smaller classes. Where I went to school the LD classes were for the problem children that didn't want to do work and fought a lot, getting behind on their work to the point they couldn't return. I'm not saying some of these kids didn't have mental problems but I really believe a lot of them were just doomed from their upbringing and the classes were the school trying to give them a chance to graduate. Even at that I feel like their diplomas didn't really mean anything when they could barely read and only do the simplest of math.

What do I know though? I'm a pessimistic redneck asshole from West Virginia.

i wish i was a black athlete

make tons of money and white sluts can't resist the bbc

Maybe it's not the same everywhere in fact I'm sure it's not but I have a vivid memory of being sent to give a teacher of an LD class a paper and just being horrified by the classroom. It smelled like shit and they were watching spongebob and the room was destroyed. Desks look like they had been mauled by wild animals and they had worksheets on them of like 5x7 times tables. These weren't the kids with autism or Down syndrome or whatnot though, they were put in much smaller classes. Where I went to school the LD classes were for the problem children that didn't want to do work and fought a lot, getting behind on their work to the point they couldn't return. I'm not saying some of these kids didn't have mental problems but I really believe a lot of them were just doomed from their upbringing and the classes were the school trying to give them a chance to graduate. Even at that I feel like their diplomas didn't really mean anything when they could barely read and only do the simplest of math.

What do I know though? I'm a pessimistic redneck asshole from West Virginia.

Actually you sorta hit the nail on the head there. I think when we were going to school special education wasn't integrated with the general Ed (I went to catholic school all my life but I'm pretty sure that was the case). They had their separate room and classes and stuff, and that didn't turn out right because they were isolated and many argued not really socialized properly. Now the special education teacher teaches with the general education teacher and both kids are typically in the same room (depending on like their behaviors and stuff sometimes kids are pulled out of they need it).It's illegal to separate them because technically speaking those kids are capable.

i wish i was a black athlete

make tons of money and white sluts can't resist the bbc

Or you could be like Asian sex symbol Daniel Dae Kim.

Kim.png

BestBuy.com had a huuuge glitch on their site yesterday where they were selling $200 gift cards fro $15. I ordered six of em. I thought i was going to wake up today and see that my order was cancelled, instead i get an order confirmation and a delivery date ... FUCK YES!

BestBuy.com had a huuuge glitch on their site yesterday where they were selling $200 gift cards fro $15. I ordered six of em. I thought i was going to wake up today and see that my order was cancelled, instead i get an order confirmation and a delivery date ... FUCK YES!

Damn, Id have maxed out a CC on that deal.

first day off in 8 days, have spent 90% of the day thus far in bed and I'm not regretting it. I work so much that sometimes I don't know what to do on my days off, I simultaneously want to catch up on music, television, art, movies, reading, writing, and cooking, all while cleaning, doing laundry, etc. Usually I just short circuit and end up having massive bouts of anxiety and doing nothing because there's not enough time.