The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

BestBuy.com had a huuuge glitch on their site yesterday where they were selling $200 gift cards fro $15. I ordered six of em. I thought i was going to wake up today and see that my order was cancelled, instead i get an order confirmation and a delivery date ... FUCK YES!

Typical Armenoid behavior.

lol, what fucking a hater. Fuck you and best buy.

I don't give a shit about Best Buy, but bragging about ripping off a business because of a mistake on their part is pathetic. It puts you a level above an ape that celebrates mugging a random passer-by, but it means that your species just barely reached the evolutionary threshold of lawfulness. If someone stole $800 in cash from you you'd be the first to demand the machete for the thief, but because it was "their fault" now it's OK because HAHA THEY AGREED TO IT. Congrats, you got one over on them in the short term, I'm sure you'll spend it wisely with another edgy tattoo of a skull on your oiled-up back for me to masturbate to. Just realize that law without ethics is worth nothing in a modern Western society, and that you'll be the one slaving out your children to a stronger set of hairy, throw-back sub-humans in the end.

Watched Conan the Barbarian again tonight. Amazing film. I still don't understand the Riddle of Steel but perhaps one day, after intense suffering, I may be privileged enough to grasp it's meaning.

yada yada MY ASSHOLE IS ON FIIIIRE yada

31XQQyUVD1L._SY300_.jpg

LOL! What a fucking tool. I don't think there was a single person on this planet that saw that glitch and didnt go for it. Even Gizmodo posted it up for everyone to take advantage of. Pricing mistakes from MULTI-BILLION dollar companies = us consumers take advantage. This isnt something new, and its not breaking any law. You're just a fucking pathetic loser for even trying to take this any further, but than again you being a pathetic loser isn't really news. Always coming at me with this personal bullshit when you know you would never speak such words to me in person. I'm guessing it's because you look like an inbred 16 year old ginger girl? Or maybe you were gang raped by some Armenians that stretched your asshole beyond repair? I dunno.

I'm pretty sure your asshole is just sore from not being able to capitalize on the situation, but than again you shouldn't be mad since you wouldn't have been able to add to your collection of buttplugs and dildos with those BB giftcards, or any of those champagne bottles that your friend used to stick up your ass that you told us about.

And im not even going to bother on why "ripping off" a multi-billion dollar store like best buy doesnt mean shit since i can see from your comments that you're clearly clueless.

edit: and lol @ "subhumans" when the fact of the matter is that your ancestors probably flew out of our TRUE Caucasian dicks.

I don't give a shit about Best Buy, but bragging about ripping off a business because of a mistake on their part is pathetic. It puts you a level above an ape that celebrates mugging a random passer-by, but it means that your species just barely reached the evolutionary threshold of lawfulness. If someone stole $800 in cash from you you'd be the first to demand the machete for the thief, but because it was "their fault" now it's OK because HAHA THEY AGREED TO IT. Congrats, you got one over on them in the short term, I'm sure you'll spend it wisely with another edgy tattoo of a skull on your oiled-up back for me to masturbate to. Just realize that law without ethics is worth nothing in a modern Western society, and that you'll be the one slaving out your children to a stronger set of hairy, throw-back sub-humans in the end.

31XQQyUVD1L._SY300_.jpg

LOL! What a fucking tool. I don't think there was a single person on this planet that saw that glitch and didnt go for it. Even Gizmodo posted it up for everyone to take advantage of. Pricing mistakes from MULTI-BILLION dollar companies = us consumers take advantage. This isnt something new, and its not breaking any law. You're just a fucking pathetic loser for even trying to take this any further, but than again you being a pathetic loser isn't really news. Always coming at me with this personal bullshit when you know you would never speak such words to me in person. I'm guessing it's because you look like an inbred 16 year old ginger girl? Or maybe you were gang raped by some Armenians that stretched your asshole beyond repair? I dunno.

I'm pretty sure your asshole is just sore from not being able to capitalize on the situation, but than again you shouldn't be mad since you wouldn't have been able to add to your collection of buttplugs and dildos with those BB giftcards, or any of those champagne bottles that your friend used to stick up your ass that you told us about.

And im not even going to bother on why "ripping off" a multi-billion dollar store like best buy doesnt mean shit since i can see from your comments that you're clearly clueless.

edit: and lol @ "subhumans" when the fact of the matter is that your ancestors probably flew out of our TRUE Caucasian dicks.

Stop attacking each other or posts get deleted.

Isn't there some law that says a business has to sell something for the advertised price until they fix it (ie if they are selling 200 dollar gift cards for 15 bucks, they can't come back later and ask for the difference back).

It's the fault of the business for not checking. I don't see the problem.

Yeah I don't see the problem either. If we wanna talk about ethics how about how that company probably benefits from child labor and unfair labor laws (I.e. Working for like .15 cents to make those products). Theyve done more robbing than anyone else. If it were a small business, that would be different.

31XQQyUVD1L._SY300_.jpg

So much win in this post.

giphy.gif

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
I wouldn't get too excited yet TB:

https://www.mainstreet.com/article/do-stores-have-honor-price-flubs

Apple’s coveted iPad 2 just came out four months ago and sales are still strong, so it will be a while until we can expect to see any kind of price drop on the tablet. That’s why it was so surprising to see Sears offering the Wi-Fi-only version of the device for just $69 – a full $430 less than its suggested retail price.

The deal seemed too good to be true, and indeed it was—Sears quickly acknowledged that it was a pricing error and fixed the problem. And in a move that angered many customers who thought they’d made out like bandits, Sears then canceled orders at the $69 price and refunded customers' money.

Sears’ decision comes as no surprise, however. Most online retailers have been victimized by accidental price errors at one point or another, and most react the same way. A couple years back, Best Buy briefly had a 52-inch flat screen TV on sale for just $10, a whopping 99.7% discount off the original price. Like Sears, Best Buy refused to honor the price, and refunded customers the $10 they had paid for the television. And when Sears itself accidentally took 50% off many snowblowers last winter, it pulled the offer and canceled the orders.

As a general rule, if the retailer catches the error before the package has been shipped, it will do what Sears did and refuse to honor the price. Sears even has a disclaimer to that effect in its terms of service, noting that “In the event of a pricing error on the Sears Site, Sears reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such pricing errors.”

Brad Wilson of deal site BradsDeals says that despite the cries of some customers that Sears is legally obligated to honor posted prices, it is indeed within its rights to cancel the orders.

“More often than not, it’s not something that works out for consumers,” he says. “From a legal standpoint, a price is merely an offer, not an obligation.”

... yea i got a cancellation email earlier today. :(

We’ve been actively working on your order and need to provide you an important update. Unfortunately, your item listed below has been canceled.

Your credit card has not been charged, and any other form of payment will be credited.We have released your funds. It may take your bank up to 10 days to make the adjustment on your account. Contact your bank if you experience any issues. If you used a Gift Card for this order and no longer have it, please contact us and we'll send you a replacement.

But i was kind of expecting it since this one was a pretty big fuck up on their part and would have probably cost them millions if they honored it. Way too big of a hit for them to take.

People in here have influenced a Death Metal binge in me, so I've been going through my shit, I forgot how much I like early Vital Remains and that one Baphomet album.

Which are everybody's go-to Death Metal albums right now?

Sucks it was on such a grand scale. Remember when I posted a while back Amazon accidentally posting the DLP of the new High on Fire for $8.99? (The price of the digital album) It's like they took a few weeks to give up but they did finally send it to me when they got them in, then raised the price to $35. Thought it was pretty cool they accepted their fuck up, even though they didn't have to.

People in here have influenced a Death Metal binge in me, so I've been going through my shit, I forgot how much I like early Vital Remains and that one Baphomet album.

Which are everybody's go-to Death Metal albums right now?

Cadaver - ...In Pains
Howls of Ebb - Vigils of the 3rd Eye
Psuedogod - Deathwomb Catechesis
Zom - Flesh Assimilation

And both Obscure Burial demos. Hoping it won't be too long until they finish their first album.

Just found out by accident that Stargazer are playing London with Undergang (the death metal one) next Monday.

Radikult.

Sucks it was on such a grand scale. Remember when I posted a while back Amazon accidentally posting the DLP of the new High on Fire for $8.99? (The price of the digital album) It's like they took a few weeks to give up but they did finally send it to me when they got them in, then raised the price to $35. Thought it was pretty cool they accepted their fuck up, even though they didn't have to.

Yea, i've actually gotten more than few items from amazon due to those types of fuck ups. Didn't they have that sick Funeral Circle DLP up for like $8-9 a few months back?