The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

TT RPGs is probably more accurate.

Lotta style options for TTGs out there. I've gotten burned out on particular game types at times but always something else to try. There are minis based RPGs like Imperial Assault and Descent, 1 shot dungeon crawls like Super Dungeon Explore, and then there are worker placement games, military games, deck builders, tile placement, territory control etc etc

I hate bars. I don't drink as much, but if I go to a bar am just minding my own business. There's always some dude getting in my face because aparentlyy I wanna fuck his girlfriend and I don't even know who the fuck they are. If I drink will not drink with other people at all if they are drinking. Recently I was sitting down having a beer and some dude punched me from above standing up twice in my eye will I was sitting. I got blood all over their bathroom. A lot of blood. I've gotten into atleast 5 fights at bars and I don't go to them often. So this is like everytime I go. Alcoholics are shitty as fuck. And I know this because I know when I drink am an asshole and am different as fuck than if I was sober. I'm a closet drinker because I can't deal with drama and assholes, this is not strictely limited to bars, the sameshit goes on in apartments also. One minute you and someone are cool with each other and than are fucking enemies because of misunderstanding. A lot of alcoholics think you have to be and treat them a certain way, like they own the place. And if a dude is my size where they are not intimidating. I will throw down.

You admit you're a dick when you're drunk and when you're around others there's often fights? You sound like one of those oblivious troublemakers, sure all these incidents aren't more to do with you?

I don't get angry or belligerent when I drink. I get more obnoxious (doing death growls often, or singing Dio Sabbath, for example) but I don't get confrontational.

Apparently I've been told I flirt hard with really greasy chicks when I drink too. Oops.

Eight hours is okay but anything higher than ten blows.

Fourteen hours is fucking terrible. :erk: Good thing you're getting better hours at some point.

Eight hours is okay but anything higher than ten blows.

Fourteen hours is fucking terrible. :erk: Good thing you're getting better hours at some point.

The only nice part is I get overtime for everything over 8 hours because of my contract but I really don't care about that when I get stuck there all day regularly and I'm not strapped for cash.

Yeah overtime pay is kinda negligable when you're already doing okay for money.

You sound like my kind of bloke.

If you ever hit up Canada, come drink. :V

Regrettably most of the bars here suck though. There is only one good one, but all my buds insist on going to the shitty ones so I just drink at home.

Canada is one of the places I definitely plan on visiting before I croak.
I have the same problem here by the way, all my chums go to totally shitty bars and pubs, my favourite place is this pub that is built basically in bushland, it's quiet and in the beer garden you see random animals hanging around, like wombats and stuff.
It's the shit.

The good bar here is a decent-sized billiards hall. Drinks are well-costed, there is karaoke on Sunday nights (I enjoy the karaoke greatly), and the attendance of dumbasses are at a minimum.

As opposed to the greasy bar, "The Phoenix", in which:
- There are fights literally every time you go.
- They will rip you off (either by overcharging you for drinks, or deciding you've "had enough" and boot you out JUST after paying for a beer, before the beer even reaches your hands).
- The music is terrible (I enjoy that there is a dance floor, but I'm not willing to be scammed just to dance with bitties).

Yeah that sounds like a dive, fuck that shit.
I enjoy some karaoke too, I wanna go to a Japanese karaoke bar, my buddies went once and said they were fucking all the lyrics up and swapping them with swear words and being over the top loud and nobody said or did shit about it, sounds fun!