The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got home from seeing Bongripper, fucking great, very HOT!!!
I'm beyond stoned and pretty decently buzzed. I have tomorrow off for the first time in a while so I'm just relaxing on my balcony currently! :)

Generically bitching about menstrual cramps. Might pick a fight with someone to justify my discomfort further.

You'd think one would be over this shit after a decade of monthly torture. Nope. Women bleed profusely for five days, sudden sharp pains as our bodies struggle to shudder out the last vestiges of another failed procreation, and spend that time in a near blind, fully insane rage we can't make logical.

Yet men think they're the metal ones. Fight me.

Generically bitching about menstrual cramps. Might pick a fight with someone to justify my discomfort further.

You'd think one would be over this shit after a decade of monthly torture. Nope. Women bleed profusely for five days, sudden sharp pains as our bodies struggle to shudder out the last vestiges of another failed procreation, and spend that time in a near blind, fully insane rage we can't make logical.

Yet men think they're the metal ones. Fight me.

I know several women that have really shitty periods but none of them use it as an excuse to be a cunt.

Cunty bleeders are like angry drunks.

Pamprin kicked in too late. Smacked my grandma in the face with a kitten, now she won't text me back even though I apologized and explained that my tummy hurts.