The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I shit my pants in science class freshman year of high school. Nobody knew it was me. Called my dad to pick me up and obviously I was crying because I was a loner as it was with terrible social anxiety ..

Made fun of me all the way home. He gave me these large balls I have.

I'm eating dinner. I wasn't expecting to read about people shitting their pants, but I have a strong stomach. I used to clean sewage professionally at public places like restaurants and stores.

I'm surpised nobody's sigged one of the above posts about pants-shitting.

Actually, as it turns out, this discussion is chock full of shit. :lol: :V

Regarding my pants-shitting, I was walking home from grocery shopping, had to shit, and simply couldn't hold it anymore. It was a bit of a wet one tbh, had a bit of liquid seepage. Thankfully my boxers caught it all, none dripped. Had to throw them out though. There was no cleaning those things.

That's legendary. It happens.

Last time I got trashed I fell in the shower, and had to be pulled out by my now-ex girlfriend and put to bed. She had her lady friend, and sister over. She had to deal with me being verbally belligerent (comments like "fuck off" and "stop being a bitch"), and my bird flopping around for all to see.

I don't remember a moment of this, but I am not ashamed if it did happen (chances are, it did). Serves her right.

Shit myself a while back on the way to Rite Aid to get stomach medicine. Felt the liquid shame start to pour out, wasn't even a fart. Drove to my parents house, dropped my boxers in the garbage, wiped my ass and left.

Also got really drunk a few months ago when we first got our dog. I started stumbling when I was in the bathroom and fireman'd the entire room. Tried to blame it on the dog......

drunk-woman-vomiting.jpg

I'm eating dinner. I wasn't expecting to read about people shitting their pants, but I have a strong stomach. I used to clean sewage professionally at public places like restaurants and stores.

I can eat while looking at gore or shit, but if there's an ugly, gross, old and/or obese person near, I won't be able to eat.

I haven't shit myself since I was a child, but I recently had poo touch a piece of my body that wasn't my ass. I had a wet shit, then stood up to wipe (I'm a standing wiper, for whatever that's worth), and a glob of shit landed on my calf. Whatever, wipe it and go to work. I'd already had a shower that day.

I haven't shit myself since I was a child, but I recently had poo touch a piece of my body that wasn't my ass. I had a wet shit, then stood up to wipe (I'm a standing wiper, for whatever that's worth), and a glob of shit landed on my calf. Whatever, wipe it and go to work. I'd already had a shower that day.

Oh my god. Eww fuck!!! Lol!!