The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

If you take ibuprofen 3 days before your period it'll ease the cramps.
Also birth control can help. Cramps/pms are no excuse to be an asshole. At least you're aware of it I guess.

I'm chillin before going to the studio for clients.
Then I'm going to trader joes and gettin a pedicure haha ya hear that SS?!?

Sounds almost as bad as falling asleep with dipping tobacco in your mouth.

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-Clint-Eastwood-disgust-GIF.gif

I smoked cigs for six or seven years but never had the urge to try the chaw. Shit sounds gross.

I've been smoking for around 10 years. I tried chew one time, this was awile back and spit it right out directly after. I can't afford to buy a pack of cigs everyday so a few years ago I started rolling tabacco. Lately my cab driver will hook me up with regular cig. So once in awile with have a regular smoke.

I shit my pants last month. It was actually sorta funny. Cranberry juice does crazy things to a man.

I wasn't even drunk.

On my way to teach some algebraZ to my 9th and 10th graders. So, to try and get them to participate more I had them write their favorite food and favorite music artist on a piece of paper and have been calling them by picking out of a "hat" (aka my laptop bag) and using that to address them. One clever girl (she's only 12!) said on her paper that her favorite food is salad because it's undefinable. So when I asked her to explain she goes, "I really love food and couldn't choose a favorite. So with salad I could get macaroni salad, fruit salad, some meat, everything all in one!"

What a clever little girl.

Also, to relate to the topic at hand I realized that teachers never have the chance to use the bathroom. Soooo I guess no bananas and beers before work. :lol:

I shit my pants last month. It was actually sorta funny. Cranberry juice does crazy things to a man.

I wasn't even drunk.

I shit mine too a few weeks ago.

Wasnt super crazy, but I was just chillin and I farted really hard. And when I moved I felt something hit my foot. It was a piece of poo. Once I stopped laughing I picked it up with a toothpick and threw it away.

Poop on a stick.

It was amazing.