The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

31XQQyUVD1L._SY300_.jpg

LOL! What a fucking tool. I don't think there was a single person on this planet that saw that glitch and didnt go for it. Even Gizmodo posted it up for everyone to take advantage of. Pricing mistakes from MULTI-BILLION dollar companies = us consumers take advantage. This isnt something new, and its not breaking any law. You're just a fucking pathetic loser for even trying to take this any further, but than again you being a pathetic loser isn't really news. Always coming at me with this personal bullshit when you know you would never speak such words to me in person. I'm guessing it's because you look like an inbred 16 year old ginger girl? Or maybe you were gang raped by some Armenians that stretched your asshole beyond repair? I dunno.

I'm pretty sure your asshole is just sore from not being able to capitalize on the situation, but than again you shouldn't be mad since you wouldn't have been able to add to your collection of buttplugs and dildos with those BB giftcards, or any of those champagne bottles that your friend used to stick up your ass that you told us about.

And im not even going to bother on why "ripping off" a multi-billion dollar store like best buy doesnt mean shit since i can see from your comments that you're clearly clueless.

edit: and lol @ "subhumans" when the fact of the matter is that your ancestors probably flew out of our TRUE Caucasian dicks.

I already admitted that you weren't breaking the law. That's my point. Doing something unethical and then saying "Hey, it's legal!" is only one step above doing something illegal. What does being a MULTI-BILLION dollar store have to do with anything?

Yeah I don't see the problem either. If we wanna talk about ethics how about how that company probably benefits from child labor and unfair labor laws (I.e. Working for like .15 cents to make those products). Theyve done more robbing than anyone else. If it were a small business, that would be different.

If it's unethical to sell products manufactured by child labor, would you not argue that it is also unethical to consume them?

Right. Chain stores will make that up in an hour after ONE individual store opens. It's harder for a small business to make that up.

And this literally has nothing to do with anything.

you don't know how it is being a guy nicole. hot women get over-saturated with sad act men men trying to talk to them on social media. I hate night clubs, I can't dance, I hate RnB, EDM, D&B and indie rock. I'm too smart and too awkward to fit in with most people around here.

Get a hobby and connect with people over that shared interest. People know other people. Just get out there and work on being normal instead of moaning about how no one wants to bang you. Be bangable.

I hate bars. I don't drink as much, but if I go to a bar am just minding my own business. There's always some dude getting in my face because aparentlyy I wanna fuck his girlfriend and I don't even know who the fuck they are. If I drink will not drink with other people at all if they are drinking. Recently I was sitting down having a beer and some dude punched me from above standing up twice in my eye will I was sitting. I got blood all over their bathroom. A lot of blood. I've gotten into atleast 5 fights at bars and I don't go to them often. So this is like everytime I go. Alcoholics are shitty as fuck. And I know this because I know when I drink am an asshole and am different as fuck than if I was sober. I'm a closet drinker because I can't deal with drama and assholes, this is not strictely limited to bars, the sameshit goes on in apartments also. One minute you and someone are cool with each other and than are fucking enemies because of misunderstanding. A lot of alcoholics think you have to be and treat them a certain way, like they own the place. And if a dude is my size where they are not intimidating. I will throw down.

Are you playing 3.5? I want to make a mage/rogue in Pathfinder next time I find a new campaign. Although, I am getting burned out on table top gaming as I've been doing it non stop for two years.