The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Red Sonja is bad, wow bad

Drinking coffee naked
Need to walk to the other house and cut the grass. Must get this fucker sold!
We have been broke for far too long.

May get the power/heavy metal band going again. Our original songs were tough as shit to play and our 50yr old shredder cant play those rhythms. (not many people can)
So instead were going to cover Hammerfall - Let the hammer fall. Yngwie - I'll see the light tonight. And write some new originals.
Shorter songs this time. 4-5 minute. And much slower for the right hand.

Anti social life. Friends are all with their significant others and families, I'm stuck at home. No festivities for me.

... i feel you man. I'm basically in the same boat right here.

They're basically my go-to's except I'd definitely have to add The Running Man.

He rules! Gotta love Bloodsport, Hard Target, Cyborg, Universal Soldier etc.

:kickass:

Haven't seen The Running Man in yeeeears. But yeah, Bloodsport is probably my favorite of his. Other good JCVD flicks that havent been mentioned yet ... Kickboxer, Lionheart, Nowhere to Run, Double Impact ...

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen The Running Man in yeeeears. But yeah, Bloodsport is probably my favorite of his. Other good JCVD flicks that havent been mentioned yet ... Kickboxer, Lionheart, Nowhere to Run, Double Impact

Holy shit how did I forget Kickboxer, fuck yeah man all great choices!

The Running Man has some of Arnold's greatest one-liners in my opinion, you definitely need to rewatch that shit soon, with beers!

On my way to a bluegrass and beer festival in San Luis Obispo, I'm helping out my favorite local bar pour beer.

Can't wait to hear some people rip it on the fiddle and banjo.

Temperatures above 85 make me nauseous. My delicate northerner body can't handle the necessity of shorts, and my inner feminist/lazy ass refuses to shave these legs. It's a bad day all around.

Bout to hit up Weirdsville Records though, a real gem in my area of music and horror stuff.