The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Reviewing the Social Studies Scope and Sequence and the Science Scope and Sequence. Oh boy. Overwhelmed already for September.

On the bright side, I've made myself a margarita because life is always better with a margarita.

I really don't like simple people and I hate religion for singing their praise so fucking much. You have literally no real morality if you're a simple bastard. How so? I'll explain. Imagine the amount of research you'd have to do to have a worthwhile opinion on something like the Holodomor.

Worked with my grandpa today (handyman/construction stuff) at this house in PV (affluent area in southwest LA county). Younger Hispanic family, and holy shit, the mom was really, really fucking pretty. She had an okay body, but she had a beautiful face.

Just got home and checked the mail. My brothers wedding invite FINALLY arrived. I can't describe the anxiety I have around this event. Going to see and meet a lot of new people and going to see some family I'm to be honest- not cool with. I'm beyond panic ridden thinking about going alone. I may end up not going or vanishing half way through. I've never been close w my brother but I feel happy he's chosen to include me on his special day. Now I'm extra stressed! Guess I'll work out and get baked!

Worked with my grandpa today (handyman/construction stuff) at this house in PV (affluent area in southwest LA county). Younger Hispanic family, and holy shit, the mom was really, really fucking pretty. She had an okay body, but she had a beautiful face.

Nice. Too bad most of the people from PV are fucking cunts

Just got home and checked the mail. My brothers wedding invite FINALLY arrived. I can't describe the anxiety I have around this event. Going to see and meet a lot of new people and going to see some family I'm to be honest- not cool with. I'm beyond panic ridden thinking about going alone. I may end up not going or vanishing half way through. I've never been close w my brother but I feel happy he's chosen to include me on his special day. Now I'm extra stressed! Guess I'll work out and get baked!

I know the feeling, it's especially bad with funerals for me, at least at a wedding you can get drunk and just sorta lean on the inebriation to get you through.

I'd say smoke a J before you go.

Uncle died about a month ago, and even though we weren't super close, really awesome dude. His memorial is Sunday. Should be quite an affair, I come from a family of Shriners and when his brother (my grandpa) died there was a circus of motorcycle stunts for the funeral procession. Jesters do that shit right. No priest, just a brother of the order up front basically saying there's no true god and a bunch of 1%ers telling me how pretty I am while they laugh at what a player he was.

I dig the scene. Sexist, yes, ignorant, often, but having a long line of Freemasons in the family is something I'm proud of. Wish my dad had kept the tradition. It ended with him and his rock n roll.

RIP to a dude who contributed lots of money, and even more time with his own two hands, to making the world a better place. He had a stable of purebred Arabian horses, really hoping ol' Felor makes an appearance. He'd have liked that. RIP for sure.

I know the feeling, it's especially bad with funerals for me, at least at a wedding you can get drunk and just sorta lean on the inebriation to get you through.

I'd say smoke a J before you go.

If I go alone I should probably just stay sober. I do not wanna get wasted and make a scene, also if I go alone and smoke I might get paranoid.
We will see. Lots of stress and anxiety around this. Just need a friend there to support me. God damn it!