The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well, I love football (no, it's not called soccer) and goals are not really that interesting. It's about the game, the play. It's how player being a feet out of position can make a huge difference, how altering the tactics slightly can make a team play a 100% better...

Well, I love football (no, it's not called soccer) and goals are not really that interesting. It's about the game, the play. It's how player being a feet out of position can make a huge difference, how altering the tactics slightly can make a team play a 100% better...

Here we go.
It's called soccer in this context because every other country has a sport also called football.

Soccer is garbage, boring uneventful cringe-worthy flop tactics bullshit.
Go stick a thumb up a guy's ass or grab his junk or pretend to have a hurt foot or something, so stupid.

I'd also probably blow my brains out if I had to watch golf, but it is fun as shit to play, putt-putt is the shit though.

The problem with soccer is no amount of tactics makes it look less like kids on a recess playground playing keepaway with the ball.

You've probably watched like twice in your life.

FWIW, if I had to rate them:
1. Hockey
2. Soccer/American Football(tied)
4. Baseball
5. Sucking Dick
6. Basketball

What I'll prefer to watch depending on degree of boredom:

1. NFL
2. College Football
3. Olympic Sports
4. NBA
5. NHL
6. MLB

Soccer, golf, racing, tennis... are all equally boring.

Here's my list:

MLB
NFL
NHL
CFB
Tennis
Olympic sports (all)
Golf
NBA / college basketball
Soccer world cup

Also love watching poker too. Racing is complete trash.

NFL
Tarheel Basketball

Thats it.I tried watching soccer during the couple of times the US team was doing well just to join the zeitgeist. So boring.

Edit: I might start watching UNC Football again after watching some highlights of this curbstomping they are giving Duke right now.

You probably have never even watched it bro, if you did bro, you'd know how awesome it is to see people jog back and forth for over an hour and occasionally take a shot at the goal bro.

You probably have never even watched it bro, if you did bro, you'd know how awesome it is to see people jog back and forth for over an hour and occasionally take a shot at the goal bro.

If you tried to use soccer for a drinking game, it would be a miserable fail. Except maybe tripping/flopping incidents. Can't do jogging or you would be plastered too soon.

I guess it's a mentality thing., and backgrounds/facilities thing. Americans are better in sports with more "action" and like them better. If I compare racing in US (focused on overtaking mostly) and Europe (circuit racing), Pool vs. Snooker, Football and American Football.

Not much, never drinking ever again. I feel better sober than when drinking and tell myself never again, shit is poison and can fucking blow me.

I'm eating dinner. It's some homemade Tex-Mex thing that tastes great. I'm also enjoying some beer with it. It's not normal for me to be off on weekends.