The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, a buddy of mine wants me to head to new Orleans,lol. I'm not going anywhere. I've been in my apartment for 6 months. I can't just leave and not know what is going to happen, he did not specify shit.

Street hockey is fun as fuck. I am really bad for slashing people though. When I used to play in grade school, the other lads got so upset with me for slashing that they stuck me on nets for the next two months.

I like NFL and look forward to sunday, but other than that do not care for sports. I do watch a lot of UFC. Sometimes it's bullshit, but some of the fights are worth it. I saw this Dan Henderson vs Shogun and it made my day. Craziest shit I have ever seen.

I grew up in Boston so professional sports were in my face constantly. I mainly followed the Red Sox and Patriots, and still watch the Patriots, mainly because watching one game per week fits my busy schedule much better.

Sure, some scores in soccer are pretty cool - but it's practically a black swan event in soccer. BTW a lot of the shit in that video was boring. Best thing was probably the highlight at ~2:47. Pretty much the soccer alley-oop. A hole-in-one compilation would be pretty comparable to that video and more impressive.