The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wifi and main TV unhooked when I woke up this morning. Roommate is moving most of his shit today and I'm doing that on Wednesday. Guess it'll be Skyrim into the wee hours tonight or Tuesday

I'm amazed I don't feel so bad.

Im jealous. If I drink too much I end up puking or feeling like I need to puke all damn day the next day.

Also, I've decided I'm going to make a conscious effort to understand sports. Almost all my students want to be athletes, and I think there's some valuable lessons about teamwork that I can use to draw analogies from and sorta speak to them with language they understand. I really only understand basketball and soccer, though. And I've had people try to explain football to me like a thousand times, but I'm a slow learner and can't concentrate sometimes. And baseball I can't stay up for an entire game. :lol: but I'm determined to learn that shit just to teach these kids the value of teamwork.

Drunk, half asleep and watching season 9 of Married With Children.

tumblr_n4ytluogFK1rbrhnko1_500.gif

I still wonder why hockey and baseball aren't dead yet.

They're both rather large international sports - not soccer level but still a big deal. Despite the issues with both the NHL and MLB I could see the NFL going to the wayside over either of those simply due to worldwide prevalence of the sports (unless viable competition pops up and with how poorly run the KHL is I don't see anyone taking down the NHL.)

This was where I bought most of my metal back in the day. Never saw the ad on TV though.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're both rather large international sports - not soccer level but still a big deal. Despite the issues with both the NHL and MLB I could see the NFL going to the wayside over either of those simply due to worldwide prevalence of the sports

I want to argue with you but you're probably right. :(