The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm Lutheran and I don't believe in heaven or hell, but if rotting in the ground is better than being alive than I don't feel bad for the guy.

I just scratched my leg because it was itchy and there's a lot of blood coming out of it. I might have overdone the scratching part.

Not much, I bought shampoo at this store yesterday. I walked out without it and had to go back in. I said something to the cashier and she was laughing like fuck, it was pretty funny. :) I think I was distracted by her. IDK

Im happy as fuck that I have managed to not have a cigarette this whole year. Cigarettes are stupid.

Back to the grind after a epic weekend in Oakland for CA Deathfest.

So many good sets!

I've been smoking for around ten years and am pretty sure would not be able to quit at this point. It's pretty much normal for me anyways. I know the health risks and shit, but I do it anyways.

So some fourteen year old fucking slut showed up at our Halloween party with a young boy she was with. We told them to get lost since we don't want minors at our party, so she pulled our apartment complex's fire alarm on the way out.

The fire department showed up and I had to fucking deal with it. Fucking pieces of shit. If these kids ever show up at my place again they are done. I will nerve-pinch them in the goddamn neck. Too drunk for this shit.

Just dragged my sorry ass out of bed,in dire need of coffee and my place is in a sorry state after a few days of partying I just got the new Lychgate vinyl and cd though finally with Greg Chandler and the dude from The One....this sounds fucking amazing as expected! Also the new Horrendous.Gonna start playing Divinity Original Sin as well which should keep me busy and honest for the next few weeks.Happy Days!

An ex I'm assuming?

giphy.gif