The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am pretty sure already fucked up with with this chick. Not sure, but I am going to wake up and go about my day regardless. Fuck her. We have each others numbers anyways.

Not much, I have some left over natural ice from a 25 oz, please set me free!

Traveled about 2 hours to Kickapoo state park for some kickass mountain biking yesterday. Some crazy rough shit there.
Leaves covering everything!
Trees were absolutely gorgeous with yellow leaves.
Put in about 20 miles counting the fireroad. Was fucking pooped!
Some of the downhill sections is just a matter of leaning back and going. And some of the climbs were nuts. hike a bike happened lots.
But it was good to get out of Springfield to get on an actual trail system.
Im shown how much I need new wheels and also a dropper post.
Would love to have a more all mountain type bike. But with this house not selling, it's not happening any time soon. FUCK!

I ended up going to bed at 9:30 lastnight.

Not much, just charged two beers from this local store. I did last night also and don't like doing it. I don't do it often and by shit from his store all the time, but he told me aslong as I pay it back in 1,2 days it is ok once in awile. So whatever, I need some booze.

Got back from a road trip to Fresno to see Judas Priest. Well worth the six hour round trip. I feel pretty grateful that I've been able to scratch both Rush and Priest off of my "never seen" list in a matter of months.

Nothin, been watching Football and waiting for the next game, the walking dead is on Tonight. I'll just go back and fourth between the two. It depends who's playing.

It's all about you a million dreams and more!

I've been busy as fuck.

I hardly go out these days, and my online life is basically nonexistent too. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for me having insomnia.

New job is nuts. I break up fights literally every day. I work as a teacher in a renewal school, but I might as well be a goddamn referee. Just trying to get a hold on things to make sure I won't pull my hair out when April comes. I don't remember middle schoolers being this violent and misguided. Shit, maybe I should've went for high school.

Edit: I think part of why things aren't completely insane is because I literally act insane with the kids so they won't overstep. Its exhausting because its all an act, but I mean… if you don't act a little nuts these kids would have your classroom a wrestling match. :lol:

I'm awake because I took an adderall today and didn't think it would last this long. I vaped some weed and I'm still awake, sigh.

I just meditated to Beethoven's 9th. Now for some Marvin Gaye. I wish there was something like a bar that was open overnight and had a bunch of kinds of tea and burned incense and played new age music and hung psychedelic mandalas everywhere.

Pretty much just staring at the walls, as I have been doing for the past few days. On Thursday night, I found out that my best friend took his own life. Last Saturday, he asked me if I wanted to go out to this 80s night that we like going to at this club out here. I told him I was too exhausted to go out that night. He texted me later and said that I should come out because it was going to be pretty awesome. That was the last thing I heard from him. He shot himself the next day. He had been depressed for a long time and something in him seemed to change these past few weeks, but I couldn't comprehend that he would actually do anything like this. He was only 24.

Anyway, it's turned my life upside down. I've been unable to function since I heard about it. I hope you're all doing well.

You've given up asexuality again?

I don't like facebook. I messaged her on the site and gave her my number directly and asked her if she wanted to chill on weekeneds,etc... to try and get something going, but she never responded. Despite having her number am not going to call her. If we communicated alittle first to figure it out and see maybe I would call her. I don't think she is going to txt me, but someone told me she might end up txting my phone at somepoint. Maybe she was interested or available and now she's not anymore. It does not really bother me to be honest. Women make things more difficult than it is. I know as guy you are suppose to call a women and get balls and please a women,etc... but she won't even respond to me on facebook. So it is what is it. All she's got to do is just be like yeah lets chill on the weekened and see how it goes. She's doesn't know, I don't know. Neither of us are probably going to do anything.

Clinical depression is nasty stuff. Unless you have it, it's completely impossible to understand what people are going through.

Really sorry to hear, Cyth. Depression is a terrible thing. If staying inside doing nothing is your way of coping, then keep doing that. Whatever helps you get through.

Not much, a friend of mine is going to be over in 20 minutes and were going to get beer. Another friend can't drink until later, but we will probably go over there later. I can use youtube.com on my flatscreen and hooked up some speakers and a subwoofer to my TV. Youtube.com on the computer sounds like shit and even though stuff is not uploaded cd quality, this works well for youtube.com. It reminds me of when I had my floor speakers.