The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

i'm pretty sure all the boring cunts' kids whose pictures i see on facebook will grow up to be more boring cunts who post more pictures of more boring kids on facebook

Everyone gets offend by something especially if it's posted on shitbook. And all the PC kids come out with their sandy vaginas and start bitchin about it.

i also get the nutcases at the other end of the spectrum 'cause i have some anusdotcom (lol at that being censored) people added haha. prozak's one-man crusade against #metalgate has been vaguely entertaining to watch tho

I just mouth diarrhea all over Facebook with jokes and asshole things because my life is boring.

Plus I dig those stupid dorkly comics.

Smoking out of my new mini water bong and listening to Necromantia.
I haven't been sick in 5 years, everybody around me is sick though it seems.

I'll be loading mines up in a few minutes! :kickass:

But yeah, i rarely get sick too. Only thing i've came down with in recent years was the cold/flu like 2 years ago. Everyone in my house has been sick for the past 2 weeks, but not me :).

The last time I took medicine was in 2008 and I took a single Oxy pill (and drank a beer) for the first 3 nights following knee surgery just so I could fall asleep on my back (I normally can't do that). Not for the pain, but to fall asleep.

I used to occasionally pop one or two vics before smoking but yea, i dont touch pills anymore either ... even with a shit-load of old nagging injuries. Fuck that shit.

oh and lol @ facebook life. Never fucked with that shit, never will. All that twitter, myspace, fracebook etc bullshit annoys the fuck out of me. It seems that everyone is an attention hungry whore nowadays. UGH

it'll probably click next time you're in the middle of reading a hamburgerboy post or something

you're right tbh i should probably purge my fb of 90% of these people, it's not like i have irl contact with the majority of them. there are quite a few people who seem alright irl until you witness their trainwreck facebook pages though

This is so true, they also seem mild-mannered or apolitical then you meet them and it's all rantings about privilege, feminism, racism, it's poisoned me somewhat and now I'm like this never-ending rant machine and it's fucking sad.

I just avoid politics and religion with your average person. They don't want discussions anyway, they just want to regurgitate the latest thing because apparently what people like doing is just repeating stuff to each other they all know of already.