The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm fucking like so fat right now. I feel terrible. Oh sure, turkey drippings are JUST like gravy, I can cover ten pounds of food in that and feel fine.

Just gonna play rollercoaster tycoon all day and puke. Maybe listen to one of those bands people talk about.

Last edited:
Reactions: unknown and CiG
Story time. So basically I'm friends with this latina chick from my class, she's from central America. We're only friends and I don't care for latinas or anything but she's a chick with temper and long story short she's a good friend of mine. Now a lot of guys were after her when she arrived in the uni because hey a sexy latina chick etc, however she settled with a guy from Serbia, also very impulsive person and jealous as fuck. Now I have a pass to talk to her and shit, maybe because I'm taken as well and because I'm her classmate and shit and I've never really talked to this guy but we always say hi and shit. Now he sent me a very interesting message today, asking whether I've ever been to the homes of three of my friends. It's gonna get kinda Poirot from here, but one is a chick from Cambodia, one is a gardener, and one is the disappearing vegan chick. Now it's very strange to ask whether I ever visited someone's home, let alone name three random people from my friend circle. We're not even friends on facebook with this guy and he sends me such a thing. It obviously has something to do with jealousy and this latina chick.

I sent him a "funny" response because I feel like his questions were too personal for my liking:

"Here’s the thing. To properly tackle the intricacies of this subject I would probably have to start with a thorough explanatory introduction on architecture and housing in Central Europe throughout the ages, probably with an emphasis on the communist era and its socio-economic consequences on housing and the general living standard of Central European families. In the second part I would have to talk a little about my own relationship with architecture of the modern times, especially in the suburbs of our capital city. No less important is the structure of today’s society and mainly relations between students who commonly occupy dormitories and form complicated sites of relationships inside the campuses of universities.

Only then I can follow with my own personal experiences with homes of my three friends."

He MIGHT punch me in the face next week.

Reactions: Dak
After putting the kids down me and the mrs hung out with our neighbors drinking and eating bbq chicken and beef. Got invited to watch Cowboys games with some Panther and Redskin fans haha. Nothing like food, alcohol, military experience, and football fandom to overcome racial differences.

So I'm at work and a couple without pants just went outside through the reception. This is not only interesting because the girl was a tall blonde with a beautiful butt, but also because it's zero degrees outside. And 4:00 in the morning. I'm waiting for them to come back but nothing so far. I want to see the butt once more.

Nothing like food, alcohol, military experience, and football fandom to overcome racial differences.

It's pretty cool living somewhere where no one seems to need any of these things to 'overcome' these differences.

Klitschko v Fury was zzzzzzzzz.

Drinking the blakkest of teas, listening to some Faustcoven murmurs and heading to the gallery with my girlfriend in a minute, then I'll get drunk because hey, I had no beers in 20 days. I ran out of antibiotics. I mean, I should be still taking them, but I don't have them, so yeah. I'll deal with that on monday. Now it's time for art and beers.

Getting back into snowboarding this winter after about 3 years of brokeness, shopping around online today. Probably near ten since I actually had my own board. Shit's changed, it used to be just a few categories and now all the companies are melding camber and rocker in weird ways that give me headaches. I like going fast with some hard carves, none of that jumpy poppy shit. Seems the newer models are appealing to bowl riders versus a boring ol cruiser like me who actually likes switch bindings.

I don't know why I'm giving technical details to a bunch of people who probably don't snowboard. I'm just really excited about getting some gear again.

Relaxing after work. Was an interesting day today.

Coworker friend said I would look good with a "man-bun", she said I should seriously consider it when my hair grows a bit longer. I don't know about this.

I just found the comment strange. My hair isn't even long enough, even if I were considering it. I'm still in the awkward jewfro stage that I can never seem to get out of. :lol: