The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Getting back into snowboarding this winter after about 3 years of brokeness, shopping around online today. Probably near ten since I actually had my own board. Shit's changed, it used to be just a few categories and now all the companies are melding camber and rocker in weird ways that give me headaches. I like going fast with some hard carves, none of that jumpy poppy shit. Seems the newer models are appealing to bowl riders versus a boring ol cruiser like me who actually likes switch bindings.

I don't know why I'm giving technical details to a bunch of people who probably don't snowboard. I'm just really excited about getting some gear again.

I can't wait to get out on the slopes. I love skiing, can't snowboard to save my life though

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
I had some pasta now I'm drinking my hangover beer. I should feel okay-ish afterwards. We were out with some friends yesterday, the guy smokes weed but can't roll so I had to do it and I'm pretty okay in it when I'm sober but the more drunk I get the worse it is so that was fun.

Fuck school today. And maybe even tomorrow. I'm lazy.

I ski'd for years before switching to a board in 02. Skiing's easier to get the hang of and harder to master, boarding the opposite, in my experience.

Dreading having to write this 15 page paper. I'm so fucking done with academia. I just need to do one more semester, pass my exams this time, and fucking graduate so I can get a real person job.

woke up at 4:45 and could not get back to bed. shitty!
brat ass kid upstairs walking around with a sore leg. girlfriend snoring like a monster. cat taking up the whole side of the bed. hot as shit.
Not cool!

Just got up. Have to leave for work in half-hour.

At least I made egg salad last night, so I can make an egg salad sandwich for the walk.

Absolutely fuck all while I try and get myself at least operational after this last 9 day stretch at work. Don't know how people can regularly do week plus long stretches at work...even worse knowing people often have to.

My sadistic significant other has all my Christmas presents sitting wrapped on the kitchen table and insists they stay there, untouched, for the next month. I might be pulling a 'bad dog' soon.

Twice, my mom gave me a box wrapped in duct tape within a box wrapped in duct tape within a box wrapped in duct tape within a box wrapped in duct tape... Containing a 50 dollar bill. I hail from a long line of assholes.

Reactions: Omni and CiG
I just ate the hugest plate of spaghetti bolognaise with fresh bread and a 40oz of cider, now I feel like a piece of shit.

Urgh.

you should see the movie BUZZARD. the main character listens to death metal and there's a scene of him eating spaghetti for like five minutes in his underwear. also he hates modern society. any of this ring any bells?