The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I loved the "only opeth my life in metal form" reference in that post. I remember when that meme started.

Reactions: The Butt
I wont have a rental car.

Then count out a large portion of the States.

There's plenty of places to get your nature on, but, if you don't have a car, it requires extensive organizing. New York is cool and you don't need a car. You could spend a week in D.C. visiting museums and still not visit them all. You could come to Baltimore and go on a frightful The Wire tour. Philly is a pretty fun place. L.A. is also great. There's endless beaches along the East Coast and the Gulf of Mexico if that's your thing.

The East Coast, specifically the BosWash corrider, is cool. I've had glimpses of other places and wasn't really enticed to live there by the experience. There's a few places I can think of off the top of my head that may be exceptions, but, generally, no. BosWash is also one of the few spots in the US where you can hop on a bus for a relatively cheap price and visit other places.

Don't come to Florida. It sucks.

Agreed. I'm from Florida and it's boring as fuck. Theme parks are cool tho.

Don't you talk shit about my homeland. Fort Myers represent!

@SentinelSlain I'd recommend any of these places:
Austin, Texas
Portland, Oregon
Seattle, Washington
Chicago, Illinois
New York City, New york
Anywhere in California really, except Compton, or LA cuz fuck that place.
If you're into history either Washington D.C. or Boston, Massachusetts or any place in the New England area (heh)

They're those two contest/vert skaters yeah? Never gave a fuck about them, even when I did skateboard.
Yeah. They did pretty well for total bogans from the western suburbs, then they fucked it all up because they were total bogans from the western suburbs. One got deported from America for importing cocaine in his shoe and ended up on heroin back here, where he killed his girlfriend and then himself, and the other got deported for trying to smuggle shitloads of cocaine in a box of skateboards and ended up in jail for years. There's a doco on them called All This Mayhem which is pretty interesting.

Reactions: CiG
I loved the "only opeth my life in metal form" reference in that post. I remember when that meme started.
That meme was golden.

Fuck, I remember a bunch of memes here. Andy standing in front of the painting. Nick staring at things. Etc. Funny as fuck.

The stretch of I-70 from Denver to the Utah border is probably the prettiest major route in the country (which includes the area Matt referred to).