The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

well if JAGE is looking for pretty, wholesome Anglo girls, he definitely should not come to Los Angeles or New York. Maybe try Nebraska or Arkansas

Running Grant was fantastic.

I remember coming up with a bunch of shoops for Staring Nick though. My personal favorite was him as Taylor Swift.

I heard American women get wet over British accents. I wonder if the British accent would outweigh my aura of misogyny and desperation.

Also, women with American faces > women with British faces. The woman below this line being an exception, although she isn't a pure blooded anglo-saxon, she's part Jewish.

I heard American women get wet over British accents. I wonder if the British accent would outweigh my aura of misogyny and desperation.

Also, women with American faces > women with British faces. The woman below this line being an exception, although she isn't a pure blooded anglo-saxon, she's part Jewish.

You also have to have the "classic" handsome British look for this to truly be effective. British accents aren't as exotic as they used to be. Do you think you have what it takes?

:lol:Fuck man you look heaps different than what I thought I just watched the first few seconds and don't care for sludge metal but I'm gonna watch it until my free daily work inthenet runs out.

Reactions: CiG