The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Woman and I have some sex lastnight.
Get done and I grab a towel, wipe off, give it to her.
She says she needs water, so I put on pants and get some upstairs.
Come back down ready for round two.
Get in bed and I rip the biggest fart of 2015.
Both start laughing and she yells. "You just shit the bed! Thanks for ruining that."
She ended up falling asleep and I got on the computer the rest of the night.

Reactions: unknown
You also have to have the "classic" handsome British look for this to truly be effective. British accents aren't as exotic as they used to be. Do you think you have what it takes?

I look a bit like a younger fully haired prince william. Does that count? I don't look like Hugh Grant.

Do you really look like royalty? I'm skeptical.

Well imagine some kind of blend of these faces:

rs_634x1024-130712114903-634.youngwills.cm.71213.jpg

Hayden_Christensen.jpg

art_garfunkel_-_angel_clare-front.jpg

_47897597_andy_murray_512.jpg

haha ok

but what do you look like?

I'm pretty short, average looking and a brunette. I wear glasses because my eyesight is pretty bad without them. I don't post pictures of myself online because I'm extremely visible to the public and corporate world at my job.

I don't claim to be attractive in the slightest and I don't think that I am. I certainly don't compare myself to royalty.

I'm pretty short, average looking and a brunette. I wear glasses because my eyesight is pretty bad without them. I don't post pictures of myself online because I'm extremely visible to the public and corporate world at my job.

I don't claim to be attractive in the slightest and I don't think that I am. I certainly don't compare myself to royalty.

I only said prince william because someone else said that in the past. I don't know about royalty being a high standard for beauty, Hapsburg jaws and inbreeding probably aren't great.

Reactions: CiG