The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Looking into the After Effects program. I'm bored of making memes, I wanna do a little animated short heavy on psychadelic doom tunes and rotoscoping.

Reactions: CiG
I'm at work but I have two beers in the fridge so I might survive no problemo. This fridge is beyond nazi necroterror. I put some ham in this motherfucker and it was iceberg two hours later I put them slices on a breadroll and it was crunchy madness what a fucking beast the fridge up here. You put beers inside and you have to keep it in mind otherwise boom icey foam nigga party inside. Not my problem considering about half of my brain is a beer clock thermometer, I won't forget my beers in this necro igloo.

Reactions: The Butt
I left work early and I'm playing Bloodborne: The Old Hunters and drinking the 2015 Equinox version of Terrapin So Fresh & Green, Green Fresh Hop IPA.

Reactions: JontRevolting
Beers have been removed from the talons of the ice temple. Beers are being drank. There are no complaints up in this workspace nigga bitch.

EDIT: I think I'm starting to feel the waves of this liquid. I might investigate some more of its properties in a 24/7 bar after my shift ends at 5:30am, even if I was only to greatly disappoint my main woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omni
Stop hating Cassette.

Ive slept all damn day. Like I've literally slept for like 14 hours. I woke up at 8pm. I partied really hard last night with my girls at All Pigs Must Die. Then I was at the Vice afterparty. I dont know what the fuck happened. I just remember buying way too many shots for people and I look and saw I spent like $100 on drinking. Thats really ridiculous.

Stop hating Cassette.

Ive slept all damn day. Like I've literally slept for like 14 hours. I woke up at 8pm. I partied really hard last night with my girls at All Pigs Must Die. Then I was at the Vice afterparty. I dont know what the fuck happened. I just remember buying way too many shots for people and I look and saw I spent like $100 on drinking. Thats really ridiculous.

Id party with this girl. And probably hate myself afterwards. Totally worth it.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom