The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm supposed to be at my first job between 7.30-8am, but I use a PDA for my work orders and I can put myself onsite at my first job while I'm still in bed. It's pretty great.

For seven years I worked a job that required me to be there at 6am (unloading trucks). Now, my schedule changes every semester. Last semester I taught a 630 am class which sucked.

Had my bearded dragon over a week now and my mom keeps asking how her grandchild's doing and how motherhood is treating me. Never said this weird shit with my other pets, or when I was single.

My brother better knock up his woman soon because I'm not sure how much longer I can handle this shit. She's super into being a grandma lately.

Just having my first cold beer for the day and listening to Wifebeater, man this is fucking good stuff! Pure Metal Punk Motörhead worship.
Was still feeling grand from speed I had a few days ago yesterday arvo and seeings though I had to look after my parents dog for the night a walk to this small area 5 mins walk from my joint that has a few warehouses seems like it paid off as far a getting a job goes, the woman in this warehouse told me to bring in my resume so I took it in this morning and from what was said I've got the job.
Tbh I don't care for working away from home no matter how big the money is, I have everything I need and a full time job 5 mins walk from home is ok by me, so I'm gonna drink beer and enjoy the rest of the arvo.

wMprYTk.gif

His only rival might be the great Troy Dann, fuck that guy was an embarrassment. The time he did that stupid 'bulldogging' dance in his speedos and cowboy hat was a low point for this country.

Reactions: CiG
I got a haircut so I don't look like a serial killer iow I fucked my girlfriend and she cut my hair. I had a beer too and some cheap fish in a mustard sauce and I'm listening to recordings of Pierre Boulez because he fucking died yesterday. I have an exam tomorrow and then I'll probs get drunk because maybe why not maybe fuck you?

Reactions: JontRevolting
I got a haircut so I don't look like a serial killer iow I fucked my girlfriend and she cut my hair. I had a beer too and some cheap fish in a mustard sauce and I'm listening to recordings of Pierre Boulez because he fucking died yesterday. I have an exam tomorrow and then I'll probs get drunk because maybe why not maybe fuck you?
Fucking with scissors is dangerous.