The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Dreading tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after and the...
Also, thinking about why I shouldn't chat with random girls online. I did get a picture of a hot girl out of it, though. Still, stuff like that isn't really a good idea.

I think I broke up with my gf tonight. I took all of my stuff I had at her house and left. I had questioned some abstract idea and she didn't agree with me questioning it. It turned into a full blown multihour argument with her bringing up past arguments. At the end it turned into shitstorm of her listing all the things wrong with me and I had enough of it and bounced. Fuck all that. If she calms down and comes to her senses I might see her again, but I'm definitely definitely being hesitant about dating her seriously again. It sucks because normally she's very rational. Maybe her period is starting or some crap.

I whipped out our old fucking blender in order to perform the creation of a creamy brocolli-leek soupfuck. I'm just not sure if I can pour it in the mixer boiling hot so I'm waiting for it to cool down a little. One brocolli we love brocolli motherfucker and one fucking leek, we like fucking leeks. No bullshit like meat or eggs, just creamy green madness. Heals scrotums tbh. Potatoes inside they thicken the game a little.

I won't be seeing it till next weekend. Pretty excited. The trailer I saw a few weeks ago at the cinema gave me feels. If someone had told me 15 years ago that I wouldn't have seen this one on its release day I'd have said they were talking shit (despite having just seen and been disappointed by, even at such a tender age, Episode I).

I was pretty confident in Abrams from when I heard he was involved (hopefully he doesn't fuck up the next one like he did Into Darkness). He seems better suited to SW than ST.

Do you like her?

50/50 thing with her, I do kinda know her prior and she got back in contact with me. I asked her if she wanted to come over to my apartment this coming weekend, she was surprised I asked her and was very excited. I'll see how it goes.

Reactions: CiG
punkrock practice
We actually didnt suck. was weird.
Fingers are sore as shit! Havent played guitar in months
looks like we're going to record more sings in March.

Last edited:
Maybe her period is starting or some crap.

triggered-600x524.png

Had to wake up at fucking 6:00 today because of some exam. The prof is a fossil and he teaches in English which is incredibly funny and also very cute because his English is not very good and he's pretty senile. There were times students asked him about something and he didn't understand the question and answered something completely different and then they tried to explain it to him to no avail and it all ended with a silly misunderstanding. Today we had the written exam to which we pretty much knew the answers in advance so I'm now waiting for the results and hoping to get A. That would be my second A this semester, however I have another exam on thursday.

Came across this on Facebook. Immediately thought about blasting Countess to an unborn on max volume, through a vagina. I mean, it would definitely not come out right.

Snímek obrazovky 2016-01-05 v 10.03.43.png

Reactions: CiG
I have to wake up at 6 AM every day for work.

Sure, if I have a dayshift at work I have to wake up even sooner. Still bugs me though, especially in the case of exams where the teachers can decide any fucking hour to do it.